When and how did you lose your v-card NT?

Originally Posted by ccb21040

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

no lie nt my babysitter was 16 and i was 12. my popz left off to go to work and well im pretty sure you know the rest.
qxmczk.gif

my momz been locked up since i was 15 and my popz, well i never really met that dude. but as for my auntie && uncle we real cool.
20ijltt.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

WELL DAMN!!! NT detectives stay putting in work

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

my father has not been apart of my life for almost 4 years now, he beat my mother and raped my sister {different fathers}. as far as i knw i dont know the mani barley remember the man. i have been with my aunt and uncle since i was 15.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

i was 14, she was 16, my boys girl text me outta no where,
i didn't know her but i guess she got my number from a friend,
it was around 1 in the morning,
she happened to live around the corner so i told her to walk over,
she came we chilled for about 5 minutes,
i was like soooo what do you want to do?
she was like idkk, we started kissing and she was like, don't just tease me, i was like pshh, got up and went to the shoe box with condoms,
proceeded to smash for a good hour
pimp.gif
then i was like well i'm going to go to bed, and sent her on her way.
i still smash her from time to time.
pimp.gif
I am calling shenanigans, no one acts that cool at 14.....and why would a 16 year old call you, unless you live in a middle of nowhere and there is nothing better to do, she should be trying to smash seniors....
co-sign.
everyone is mad nervous their first time.
and you talkin bout you were Jimmy Fly Snucka on that broad.
only reason a 15-17 chick is gonna try to smash a barely pubescent teen is because shes a ssmut. (word to mine and other's experience)

color inside the lines homie.
ducktales1.gif
laugh.gif

i've always been mature for my age since i was like 13, i wasn't nervous it was just right mood i guess idk lol, and yeah i was suprised i lasted solong i just kept thinking about random stuff, sorry dudes not everyone cums super quick their first time, word to jim from american pie.
laugh.gif

my father has not been apart of my life for almost 4 years now, he beat my mother and raped my sister {different fathers}. as far as i knw i dont know the man i barley remember the man. i have been with my aunt and uncle since i was 15.

another lie
smh.gif

Originally Posted by aaronj

i can't lie i'm 16 and still a virgin...
indifferent.gif

buuuut there's hope for me. the ex (that i still talk to and that still has feelings) told me that she wants to be my first time and she wants me to have all of her. i dont understand that since she's the one that initiated the break-up, but ayy i'm not complainin. she said she's commin over to the crib sometime next week
pimp.gif
yeah ok

Ahem.... which V Card?
nerd.gif

Oral
Spoiler [+]
Giving and getting
:13, Summer before my 9th grade year, Underwater at the Prince George's Sports and Learning Complex Pool
Intercourse: 15, on the campus of Villanova, during the summer while at the Nat'l Youth Leadership Forum of Medicine.
Spoiler [+]
With two females, one 16, one 17. I'm not one to brag but
pimp.gif
Spoiler [+]
I've been turned out ever since.... I'm a freak
embarassed.gif
... and I don't care.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

my father has not been apart of my life for almost 4 years now, he beat my mother and raped my sister {different fathers}. as far as i knw i dont know the man i barley remember the man. i have been with my aunt and uncle since i was 15.

another lie
smh.gif
okay bro, whatever you think. %#% i got to lie for?

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

another lie
smh.gif

time for new SN fam

I can see how this would reflect your comments on nt.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Saba

indifferent.gif

buuuut there's hope for me. the ex (that i still talk to and that still has feelings) told me that she wants to be my first time and she wants me to have all of her. i dont understand that since she's the one that initiated the break-up, but ayy i'm not complainin. she said she's commin over to the crib sometime next week
pimp.gif
yeah ok

laugh.gif
Saba give the young man the benefit of the doubt. i wish him well andhopes he smashes

Originally Posted by ccb21040

Originally Posted by Saba

indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
yeah ok

laugh.gif
Saba give the young man the benefit of the doubt. i wish him well and hopes he smashes
tired.gif
,fine but its that so many people are lying on this thread

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Ahem.... which V Card?
nerd.gif

Oral
Spoiler [+]
Giving and getting
:13, Summer before my 9th grade year, Underwater at the Prince George's Sports and Learning Complex Pool
Intercourse: 15, on the campus of Villanova, during the summer while at the Nat'l Youth Leadership Forum of Medicine.
Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif
Spoiler [+]
embarassed.gif
... and I don't care.
devil.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Damn, I didn't know that's what went down at those Leadership Conferences. I should have gone to some of them
laugh.gif

I was 12 years old...it was the summer before 7th grade. I was spending the summer with my pops and I met this girlwho was visiting her aunt from another city in Indiana. Bad parenting FTL
laugh.gif
smh.gif

when i was 16, she was 19. Skipped school went over to her house after her parents left for work(she went to college close by so still lived at home). Smashedin her bed, she made me some breakfast
pimp.gif
went for round 2 in the shower and then I left

I was 14 and it was at my homies house. And I seriously had Shock G's "Humpty Dance" on repeat while I was smashing too haha.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Ahem.... which V Card?
nerd.gif

Oral
Spoiler [+]
Giving and getting
Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif
Spoiler [+]
embarassed.gif
... and I don't care.
devil.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Damn, I didn't know that's what went down at those Leadership Conferences. I should have gone to some of them
laugh.gif

I SWEAR on EVERYTHING I LOVE I have NEVER met that many open freaks in my life... After each session, out of 500+ kids the summer I went there, each sessionended with at least 5 girls pregnant.

I was about nine and I had an orgy with about 1,000,000 different girls. Smashed each one for about three hours. Some of them weren't that cute, though, soI just faked it and moved on to the next one.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm 14 and I still haven't lost it.
But I'm going into HS this year and I will at least get domed up before the year is over.
pimp.gif

a week after i turned 18. i didn't even get a nut off, she was complaining about the pain.

I was 17 she was 28. She was also a model. Great 1st time smashed for a good 18mins haha.

Back
Top Bottom