When are yall retiring from NT?

lol i dont know why but i wouldnt be surprised if this site shuts down smh but until then ill be a NT'er for life...rockin orthepedic shoes and smellinlike vicks making "oxygen masks breaking unnapreciation" threads

Never that... as long as the people I'm familiar with never leave. I don't want to be the only one here at 30 reading the thoughts of a 13 year old.

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

N E V E R .. okay? NEVER.

Niketalk is the %%*! bro .. wat r you new?
no sir im definitely not a noob

Originally Posted by chris steez

lol i dont know why but i wouldnt be surprised if this site shuts down smh but until then ill be a NT'er for life...rockin orthepedic shoes and smellin like vicks making "oxygen masks breaking unnapreciation" threads

laugh.gif

Whenever I get to a point in my life when I have absolutely no time at all for NT.

Which hopefully will never happen...

I actually don't give a $*%#...I'm in that transitional not too old/not that young phase where I understand both sides.

Young people 15-18 put entirely TOO MUCH emphases on AGE and what you should be doing...after 22 I promise AGE DOESN'T MATTER anymore.
So just live and let live and stop trying to decipher what's too old and what's too young...before you wake up 40 and realize you spent your lifecaring about AGE...

Back
Top Bottom