When Bus Drivers Strike Back

205520_205039292859371_7692950_n.jpg
The woman in the video is Shidea N. Lane, 25, the RTA wrote.
no wonder she wasnt slumped over after that shot, that chin of hers look reinforced wit iron.

scr08.jpg

Deleted that with the QUICKNESS! 
It's still up.
Oh well, that link doesn't work for me. 
Just tried it and it worked for me..

About
  • IM 25 WITH A BEAUTIFUL 4 YR OLD DAUGHTER GOT THA MIND OF A LION BUT I REPRESENT THA BULL TUARUS DONT MIND WORKIN OR CONTINUING MY EDUCATION LOVE 2 GO TO CHURCH AND IM VERY ADVENTURESS DONT MIND TAKIN RISK AND I AM A PEOPLE PERSON

Deleted that with the QUICKNESS! 

It's still up.
Oh well, that link doesn't work for me. 

Just tried it and it worked for me..

About
  • IM 25 WITH A BEAUTIFUL 4 YR OLD DAUGHTER GOT THA MIND OF A LION BUT I REPRESENT THA BULL TUARUS DONT MIND WORKIN OR CONTINUING MY EDUCATION LOVE 2 GO TO CHURCH AND IM VERY ADVENTURESS DONT MIND TAKIN RISK AND I AM A PEOPLE PERSON

She's definitely right about those

So she punched him in his face and spit on him... Yet she talking about she can't believe a man hit her like that...

What is the psychological sense in that statement. These **** be actin up.
mean.gif
Yet another illustration of female "logic".

laugh.gif
mean.gif
@ that interview.

You'd think that bus driver just goes around randomly tiger uppercutting people for the hell of it the way that video was edited.

And I like how she was dressed so conservative and was so soft spoken in that interview like she couldn't hurt a fly.

***** please.

Last edited:
"But Lane does admit that two wrongs don’t make a right and says she has changed."

Of course it's easy to say two wrongs don't make a right when she made the first wrong and caught the last right.
http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e80/TheJerseyGeek/Gifs/?action=view&current=KGReaction-1.gif

i found out about this through twitter and apparently she was spitting on him and hit him while he was driving the bus was in motion.

so she actually put the entire passengers in danger what if she hit his eye or something and he crashed the bus.

she wanted to behave like an animal and spit/punch/verbally abuse the bus driver he got fed up and uppercut that hood bugger

Back
Top Bottom