When did this trend start?

laugh.gif

Polynesians (tongan&samoan) out here on the west coast been rocking this look since the 90s. Spray hydrogen peroxide on your hair, sit in the sun and watch that **** turn yellow

High top fade, add color and sponge the top for the curly look. I sit and watched my Lil bro do this ****. Except he ain't got no color pops ain't playing that ****.

Last edited:
FlyNY probably thinks the Big Bang took place in Queens, and the rest of the universe emerged from there :lol:
Its not his fault. i think all NYC school history books are a little different than the reat of the world.
In NYC they are taught that In the beginning there was NYC...

now that think about it, Wilson Chandler was the OG

image.JPG

Nate Rob too, i remember dudes on here asking how to get that cut

Last edited:
now that think about it, Wilson Chandler was the OG
image.JPG

Nate Rob too, i remember dudes on here asking how to get that cut

Said this plenty of times. Wilson Chandler is the OG of the Cruddy Temp. 2010-2011.

ODB took it to another level with the blonde though. And that's what all the young boys rocking these days. Watch any college bball game, they all got it.

And FlyNY provides the Lulz, but y'all really going to fall for the obvious trolling huh :smh: :lol:

Polynesians (tongan&samoan) out here on the west coast been rocking this look since the 90s. Spray hydrogen peroxide on your hair, sit in the sun and watch that **** turn yellow

:smokin This!

Shout out to my Kahuku brothas out there!

I used rock this cut during the winter all the time and get my waves back for the **** in the summer. I got it now but going to loc it up

In my city this became the go to hairstyle for the yougins after the bossie fade , in like 2011 or 2012 they call it a cruddy ...back then it was no color in the hair tho , idk what they on with the blond n **** now :lol:

Last edited:

^bruh, dudes hair in the 90's was just as wild, dye and all
Dudes had basic haircuts from what I remember. #2 on the haircut sheet. Regular shapeup.

Maybe in Atlanta they had wild hair, not in DC

Phillies were late 80s and early 90s but that wasn't as common as dudes doing this now
Yea even when I was in high school in Baltimore in the early 00's you would get crowned for anything but a regular , they wouldn't even let u live with a crispy fade out chea :lol: :smh:

And only ppl still with waves like on the 360 boxes are nyc cats, n some of em still even rock du rags too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom