When no one is looking I...-

Adjust my package, directly.

Pick my nose.

Fart loudly. All my other farts in public silent so I can deny ownership.

A lot of times I'm not even aware of what I'm doing. I'd probably have to have a camera on me recording my every move to see the wild shh I be doing.

Adjust my package, directly.

Pick my nose.

Fart loudly. All my other farts in public silent so I can deny ownership.

A lot of times I'm not even aware of what I'm doing. I'd probably have to have a camera on me recording my every move to see the wild shh I be doing.

Originally Posted by MJair

I pee in the shower towards the opposite end of the tub and when it flows down I C-Walk to avoid the streams of urine.

I also fart in balloons anytime I eat anything greasy like pizza. Then I take a sharpie and write what I ate on the outside so that I can savor it whenever I want. Today sounds like its gonna smell like McRibs
pimp.gif

These are normal... right?
Funniest thing I read on NT in a long time....

Originally Posted by MJair

I pee in the shower towards the opposite end of the tub and when it flows down I C-Walk to avoid the streams of urine.

I also fart in balloons anytime I eat anything greasy like pizza. Then I take a sharpie and write what I ate on the outside so that I can savor it whenever I want. Today sounds like its gonna smell like McRibs
pimp.gif

These are normal... right?
Funniest thing I read on NT in a long time....

After I get a haircut I usually go home and get in front of the mirror and be like

After I get a haircut I usually go home and get in front of the mirror and be like

Talk to myself.
Rap or sing along to songs... Sometimes very obnoxiously
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Always smack/dunk the top of doorways... I pull out windmills, 360's, reverse's, etc.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Tons more I can't think of right now.

Talk to myself.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Always smack/dunk the top of doorways... I pull out windmills, 360's, reverse's, etc.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Talk to myself.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Guilty.
I remember one time I went for a cradle dunk on the doorway to my bedroom but ended up dislocating my shoulder. 
sick.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Talk to myself.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Guilty.
I remember one time I went for a cradle dunk on the doorway to my bedroom but ended up dislocating my shoulder. 
sick.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by OGLoc

literally just got done doin this, but i do it right in the barber shop while everyones lookin

Originally Posted by OGLoc

literally just got done doin this, but i do it right in the barber shop while everyones lookin

When I'm driving home from work alone I interview myself. Usually I imagine I just one the lotto and I answer questions like what I'm going to do with the money, will I quit my job immediately, etc. When I walk out to the press conference. The Good Life will be playing on the loud speakers and usually the local weather girl Ginger Zee is the one asking me the questions and I aske her to go to lunch with me in Paris the next day. As you can probably tell I've given this a lot of though and had many interviews haa

When I'm driving home from work alone I interview myself. Usually I imagine I just one the lotto and I answer questions like what I'm going to do with the money, will I quit my job immediately, etc. When I walk out to the press conference. The Good Life will be playing on the loud speakers and usually the local weather girl Ginger Zee is the one asking me the questions and I aske her to go to lunch with me in Paris the next day. As you can probably tell I've given this a lot of though and had many interviews haa

Write bars
Talk 2 myself
scratch anywhere that itches
dig my nose

*kanye shrug*

like OP said, YOU will nvr catch me doing any of the above

Write bars
Talk 2 myself
scratch anywhere that itches
dig my nose

*kanye shrug*

like OP said, YOU will nvr catch me doing any of the above