When people are wrong...

*covers OPs avy with hand* If I do it at all I just wait for them to finish what they were sayin then just maybe correct them

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

eek.gif

laugh.gif
@ your Avy 
roll.gif
I thought to myself, "No this $*@#+ did not put that !$*% as his avy...
30t6p3b.gif
"

What is my avy????????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

How about this:

When someone starts spitting their BS philosophy on life, do you let them ride or do you challenge it?

Like, those people who don't tip. Or those people who say it's only natural for people to cheat on their husbands/wives and it's not a bad thing. Or those people who say stuff about poor people only being that way because they're lazy/stupid. Or that all rich Black people are either homosexuals or worship Satan.

How about this:

When someone starts spitting their BS philosophy on life, do you let them ride or do you challenge it?

Like, those people who don't tip. Or those people who say it's only natural for people to cheat on their husbands/wives and it's not a bad thing. Or those people who say stuff about poor people only being that way because they're lazy/stupid. Or that all rich Black people are either homosexuals or worship Satan.

I don't care, if I do say something ten times out of ten I never finish because I get bored halfway through the discussion. Everytime...

I don't care, if I do say something ten times out of ten I never finish because I get bored halfway through the discussion. Everytime...

Back
Top Bottom