When will you stop wearing Jays?

At $150+, I'm only buying the ones I REALLY like because I will only be able to wear them on the weekend when I finish grad school. They're already being phased out right now with casual shoes anyway, so I would say 2-3 years I will lose complete interest in sneakers in general.

ok let's recap...topics that are always started by newbs and then locked later...

When will you stop rocking jays?
how old is too old to wear jays?
Should/Could/Would I wear jays to my wedding/job interview/birth of my child?
JB quality sucks...here is why.
what are you fave/grails?
what jays should I buy?
Is MJ really a jerk? or I heard a story that MJ is really a jerk!
where can I cop?
How do I keep my soles icey?
Hey (insert rapper of the moment) is wearing jays! What other celebs do you know wear jays?
I just watched (insert usual films or television show) and saw jays! Lets start a thread naming all the shows/movies that feature jays!

Originally Posted by AsianImage

ok let's recap...topics that are always started by newbs and then locked later...

When will you stop rocking jays?
how old is too old to wear jays?
Should/Could/Would I wear jays to my wedding/job interview/birth of my child?
JB quality sucks...here is why.
what are you fave/grails?
what jays should I buy?
Is MJ really a jerk? or I heard a story that MJ is really a jerk!
where can I cop?
How do I keep my soles icey?
Hey (insert rapper of the moment) is wearing jays! What other celebs do you know wear jays?
I just watched (insert usual films or television show) and saw jays! Lets start a thread naming all the shows/movies that feature jays!

laugh.gif

ok real talk for all those sayin that this topic comes up every other month thats so not true, lol cause I search every topic that i think about makin into a thread b4 I actually post it up 2 make sure that there isnt a topic like that already. I was jus at work and thought of the question, i've been on here from last year summer, newb i kno, but you all were at some point, and neva saw this up. But my bad still, jus dont post if you seen it b4
tired.gif
. But thanks to all those who posted still.

Feel Free to lock it up mods

Originally Posted by luxurious24

ok real talk for all those sayin that this topic comes up every other month thats so not true, lol cause I search every topic that i think about makin into a thread b4 I actually post it up 2 make sure that there isnt a topic like that already. I was jus at work and thought of the question, i've been on here from last year summer, newb i kno, but you all were at some point, and neva saw this up. But my bad still, jus dont post if you seen it b4
tired.gif
. But thanks to all those who posted still.

Feel Free to lock it up mods

No offense lux but come on...do you really really really think in the depths of your heart and soul...NO ONE in the years NT has been around no one has EVER asked this question? Plus..if you are truly a "regular" reader in the Jordan forum since SUMMER 2009...I know you know better.  I wont judge you on post count...because truth is I have a low post count and I have been on NT only for a couple years.  I am not a post $%%*% and only really follow and read 2 sections. If you have been around since summer, I guarantee this question has popped up at least 2xs if not more in some way or another.

all good, no one is being mean just letting you know...u are right everyone starts somewhere and you learn forum etiquette pretty quickly. 

I'm 26 now and so is the dubz! lol Been wearing J's for a very long time now. First one I ever owned was the original Bred VIII's when I was 10! I was rockin' J's hard during my college years, not as much since. I've always said I'll stop when I hit 30, but I'll just wear 'em once in a blue moon at that point forward.   

Ill probably always have a few pairs here and there, but I am definitely already slowing down at 26.

But there will always be a few pairs here and there that I can't resist: concords, cement 3's, etc.

I plan on balling till im at least 40, i mean i wont have as nearly many pairs but yeah theres some that just wont ever get old.

I've been thinking about this more lately.  I still buy them, but I notice I don't wear them as much, cause they just don't go with the clothes I wear as much as they use to.   

I'm not gonna lie... the Kobe 5 has gotten me off the Jordan train (been copping jays since 94)... this brand is slowly dying, give or take a few awesome releases here and there (terrible quality though)

So what if this post comes up a lot, not everyone is glued to NT 24/7. Not trying to defend the dude but c'mon now, it ain't that serious.

But to answer his question I'm 31 and have about 30 pairs. I don't see myself ever getting out of the shoe game. I'm in it for life, I plan on wearing gym shoes for the rest of my life.

Back
Top Bottom