When you see this avy, do you just assume troll?

calibeebee

Supporter
e

This pic + under 100 posts = automatic troll to me, and any response from said user is invalid.  Anybody else think like this?

Pretty much until proven otherwise, but some of the greatest trolls on here have recognizable avi's

Originally Posted by SolexSup

and the second post is exactly what you described with a couple of more posts
laugh.gif

word, he was one of the reasons I made this post.  Was thinkin in another thread that he was trollin extra hard, then I took that hate and applied it to another poster, just because of the avy/lowpost combo lol
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by calibeebee

e

This pic + under 100 posts = automatic troll to me, and any response from said user is invalid.  Anybody else think like this?

i-robot-2004-42-g1.jpg

Originally Posted by MonStar1

e

i-robot-2004-42-g1.jpg

lol

To answer OP's question if they post something outrageous or make a trollish thread then yes.

If you are implying I'm a troll, point me to the post which gave you this assumption? Links please? Secondly I'm a forum junkie and have been for over 10 years so I'm familiar with forum users behaviors. Some people who don't engage in real life social interaction DAILY become custom to their online "friend's" way of thinking as it's misinterpreted as means of "acceptance", a huge evolutionary marker in 90's babies opposed to 80's babies who didn't have iGen technologies to corrupt their necessary growth in human interactions.

This isn't the only forum I frequent, and YES I am very familiar with Niketalk's forum but it's functionality? NO seeing as this is my first account. But I can see to some who may have cheeto stained fingers and sores on their buttocks from sitting for hours in front of a computer screen can see an unfamiliar posting pattern as "trolling". 

If you think I'm a troll, I actually could give a **%% to be honest I'm not here to make friends. I'm a here to share ideas and comments with a demographic of people who share my interests. This isn't high school, so to the thread starter don't worry I wont steal any of your "friends". You should check out "World of Warcraft" though, there's some people who might share your same point of view on "outsiders" invading their space.

Originally Posted by Levar Burton

If you are implying I'm a troll, point me to the post which gave you this assumption? Links please? Secondly I'm a forum junkie and have been for over 10 years so I'm familiar with forum users behaviors. Some people who don't engage in real life social interaction DAILY become custom to their online "friend's" way of thinking as it's misinterpreted as means of "acceptance", a huge evolutionary marker in 90's babies opposed to 80's babies who didn't have iGen technologies to corrupt their necessary growth in human interactions.

This isn't the only forum I frequent, and YES I am very familiar with Niketalk's forum but it's functionality? NO seeing as this is my first account. But I can see to some who may have cheeto stained fingers and sores on their buttocks from sitting for hours in front of a computer screen can see an unfamiliar posting pattern as "trolling". 

If you think I'm a troll, I actually could give a **%% to be honest I'm not here to make friends. I'm a here to share ideas and comments with a demographic of people who share my interests. This isn't high school, so to the thread starter don't worry I wont steal any of your "friends". You should check out "World of Warcraft" though, there's some people who might share your same point of view on "outsiders" invading their space.

apparently you do give a  "**%%" since you interpreted my response the way you did and responded in such a way that reflected the ideas that you formed in your head 

he really got under your skin didn't he? Haha

e

Should people assume that members with high post counts have no life and troll this site all day. I have been a member since 03'. I have a little over a thousand posts. Most in by sell and general. Just because we don;t have an avy doesn't mean we troll.

Originally Posted by cap1229

he really got under your skin didn't he? Haha

he's really upset today 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Calm down

go rilla wrote:
apparently you do give a  "**%%" since you interpreted my response the way you did and responded in such a way that reflected the ideas that you formed in your head 

Firstly, I had to go back and find that you even posted in this thread before the 3rd grade written response quoted above, so slow down cowboy. Secondly as I initially stated I could care less what anyone thinks on this forum, especially you with your Quasimodo malnourished attempt at a cohesive rebuttal. 

"Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity." - Frank Leahy
mj-laughing.gif

go rilla wrote:

Firstly, I had to go back and find that you even posted in this thread before the 3rd grade written response quoted above, so slow down cowboy. Secondly as I initially stated I could care less what anyone thinks on this forum, especially you with your Quasimodo malnourished attempt at a cohesive rebuttal. 

"Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity." - Frank Leahy

you could care less yet you continue to address me 
eyes.gif

Yup.

My little brother is on this site and he has the default yuku guy as his avy. This dude be trolling the #%%$ outta my pm box all the time
laugh.gif

I keep telling him i'm gonna make an unappreciation thread about him but I know he wouldn't talk to me for like a solid month.

He's talking about copping everything I'm selling on NT right now for $900, then I tell him he's a scammer and then this kid tells me that I shouldn't slander him and that he's contacting the authorities...i'm like
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom