Where are my Spades players?

Any online sites to play or even playing for money?

Game is the truth
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Playing in the back of class in HS. The principal ha dto come talk to our class about it and tell us that gambling was illegal on school grounds
laugh.gif

[h1]
[/h1]

I remember playing for money in High School during lunch... Being white and people think you dont know how to play was an advantage
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I don't play anything for money cause I don't take losing too well...
Hit up Yahoo games though, thats where I play at occasionally

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

I don't play anything for money cause I don't take losing too well...
Hit up Yahoo games though, thats where I play at occasionally

word, i got a 1000+ games over there...dont play no more.

I cant imagine playin for money tho...S!!! me and my co worker damn near fought on Christmas eve cause of this damn game..

anyway

"take out the two 2's (2 of hearts and diamonds for the slow) Joker, joker, Deuce. NOne of that nil S!!!."
o and BID YA F!!!! HAND!!!!

I play game to 500
Big Joker/Little Joker/Duece of diamonds/Duece of spades/Ace
First hand plays itself
7 over bags you go back 100
Set twice in a row game over
Set 3 times total game over
renig take 3 books
If you bid a blind you must be down at least 100 and you have to hit the blind on the head or you subtract points.
No talking

%$*+ a Boston, straight up. I'm running Showtimes on __s. Ask about me. Any rules. I can count boy. 52 cards is 52 cards either way you deal em. Ain't no house rules saving that ++!...

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

%$*+ a Boston, straight up. I'm running Showtimes on __s. Ask about me. Any rules. I can count boy. 52 cards is 52 cards either way you deal em. Ain't no house rules saving that ++!...
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Dude hit me with the poker flavored stoneface
laugh.gif
... come on man, I'm just getting all my jazz out now because once I deal the cards, errbodyquiet........like you just ran off with some pies and Gucci and Gotti showed up to rap about it. SHHHHHHHHH!!

pimp.gif

Won a Spades tournament my school had a couple months ago

Who gets down with Bid Whist tho? That's a real game. Only old heads be playing that
pimp.gif

^In the learning process right now. I'm tryna step my grownmandomeness up so I figured learning Bid would help.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

pimp.gif

Who gets down with Bid Whist tho? That's a real game. Only old heads be playing that
pimp.gif
we got this older lady at my job that always talkin bout that game. She from Chicago...im sure that means somethin when it comes to that game.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Is it any similar to Spades?

every time the fam gets together we always break out the cards. First to 1000 wins. Me and my uncle lost at the Christmas party lol. Broke our 5 game winningstreak smh

Spades is the family game in my family. Every family get-together we're gettin down on spades. Last Game my dad went nil on the first hand we played, lostwent blind 6 on the next and was down so bad he kept goin blind six the whole game until i won and he was at -780 at the end.

Back
Top Bottom