Where do they make these people?

So...

I went into a place to get some food and in walks a "kid" (late teens/early 20's) with his mother. They start talking and soon he starts lambasting his mother in front of everyone for not being considerate of him. He must've used the word considerate more than 10 times and went on and on to his mother about how she doesn't think of him first.

Meanwhile this kid was healthy, clothed, and his mother paid for the food. I guess he was in college because he mentioned that he needed to go there after so I'll also assume that he lives with his mother and doesn't pay rent/utilities.

My father would've beat my *** if I talked to my mother like that and twice as hard if I did it in public.

I can't even imagine talking to my mother like that. The disrespect he showed his mother bordered on the insane.

Where do they make these people that think that the world revolves around them?

If this took place in some other countries, strangers would've beat the kids *** on the spot.

Last edited:
wrkn in customer service, i have seen parents treated ...'interestingly' .....

one lady in her 40/50.....was yelling at her mother and giving her attitude while at the cash register....the mother then turns to me and asks if i have kids and tells me to treat them nice when i do (cuz i dont now).....it was uncomfortable ...

granted we all get mad at our parents at some point, but dammit there is a line. when i get pissed, i just go for a ride....or (i know this is bad) avoid for a day or two.. feelsbadman.

no raising of voice. no cursing. no hitting. no arguing, for the most part.

Originally Posted by unsuited  

granted we all get mad at our parents at some point, but dammit there is a line. when i get pissed, i just go for a ride....or (i know this is bad) avoid for a day or two.. feelsbadman.

I don't think there's anything wrong with the latter.  A little time to cool off in order to see the situation from a more rational standpoint is one of the best things you can do in most instances.

I don't think there's anything wrong with the latter.  A little time to cool off in order to see the situation from a more rational standpoint is one of the best things you can do in most instances.

Like a NT sage once said : Go fap and think about it after.

Last edited:
it doesnt seem like it huh?

whenever i do it tho, i get a speech about how i am ignoring people....i now know where i get my sensitivity from...luls

If I even thought about raising my voice at my parents I wouldn't have lived to see 26

It's always interesting to see people talking to their parents as if they were beneath them.

Especially when you yourself got your *** whooped (sometime senselessly) when you were a kid. Hell, especially when you know that you still wouldn't even consider talking to your parent as if you were superior out of fear and respect.

My dad put to much fear in my heart for me to say things like that to my mom, but she always buying me stuff so I never have a reason to really be mad at her.

we all got them days where Moms a little unreasonable but we still lovem :smile:

Last edited:
yeah....it kinda does depend on how the child was raise, but after a certain level of maturity, you just know (out of respect) what not to do or say to parents.

I'm gonna look the other way and say that behavior is a direct result of bad parenting. Not saying the kid is not to blame but behavior like that is not something born with, it is learned and allowed

I'm gonna look the other way and say that behavior is a direct result of bad parenting. Not saying the kid is not to blame but behavior like that is not something born with, it is learned and allowed
This in 99% of the cases.  10 bucks says the mom just stood there and took it like a chump.

this could be true. parents could be blamed the same way they are blamed for 'sheltering' their kids. i hate that ish beyond belief. but after a kid matures (could be at any age) the  child should be able to form his/her own thoughts...i understand some people die without reaching levels of maturity, but its just how i see it tho

you should learn to mind your business then.
 this is not you grim.

you are a wise person, i remember back when i was lurking...i read your post of turning (30?)....you had that list of wisdom you accmltd over the years
pimp.gif

i might have it somewhere (iv cleaned my laptop several times since).....

you know that sometimes 'minding your own buisness' is not always key....

I think theirs a correlation between the two too.

I think it usually occurs when you treat the child equal as you. You don't instill fear or punishment. When they misbehave you

send them to time out,to their room. Never really setting the tone that your the boss.

No Racial,I usually see this with white families.

With minority families though, you get beat with whatever(
laugh.gif
mean.gif
)

I just know that my dad put hands on me one GOOD time. To this day that's all I ever needed. The memory of that still puts me in my place to this very day. That was 20 years ago about.....

My mom was a pincher, she also liked getting her nails done. When I try to move while she pinches she can break those nails she loves to much. Is a nail broke suing said pinching sessions...... My mom was also a puncher... Lol

With that said my parents were not all about the physical. I've had some lectures that I can remember to this day. I respect both my parents and I plan on teaching my boy the same way they did me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom