Where do you consider yourself from?

I was born in Queens and lived there till i was 9. Then I moved to Maryland and have been living here ever since. I'm 17 now, but I do not consider myself from Maryland. I support New York sports teams, and since my pops still lives there I go back all the time which is why I consider myself a New Yorker. I also feel a greater attachment to New York then Maryland. But I guess not everyone feels the same way as I do since Flocka was born in Queens but considers himself from Atlanta. Anyway where do you consider yourself from, and do you rep where you're from or where you're at?

I was born in Queens and lived there till i was 9. Then I moved to Maryland and have been living here ever since. I'm 17 now, but I do not consider myself from Maryland. I support New York sports teams, and since my pops still lives there I go back all the time which is why I consider myself a New Yorker. I also feel a greater attachment to New York then Maryland. But I guess not everyone feels the same way as I do since Flocka was born in Queens but considers himself from Atlanta. Anyway where do you consider yourself from, and do you rep where you're from or where you're at?

I was born in Vietnam, but I would consider myself from Northern Virginia since that's where I live at for most of my life.

I was born in Vietnam, but I would consider myself from Northern Virginia since that's where I live at for most of my life.

I consider myself a Floridian
pimp.gif

but my heart is in Jamaica where my family is.

I refer to myself as an "around the way ni__a" cause i'm from hunters point but don't feel like getting tied up in that gang spit anymore

I refer to myself as an "around the way ni__a" cause i'm from hunters point but don't feel like getting tied up in that gang spit anymore

Miami...even though I lived in Jamaica as a kid.
I was born in Miami.
Most of my memories are from living here.

Miami...even though I lived in Jamaica as a kid.
I was born in Miami.
Most of my memories are from living here.

Queens all day

i repped east new york for the 2 years i lived there

as for nationality peruvian 100% but most of the time i just agree with whatever people think i am idc filipino, native american etc

Queens all day

i repped east new york for the 2 years i lived there

as for nationality peruvian 100% but most of the time i just agree with whatever people think i am idc filipino, native american etc

Back
Top Bottom