Where do you go to college?

Quote:
is that the college where you study music production etc?

More generally, Recording Arts...

The Recording Arts degree program covers all bases of the industry, anywhere from A&R to head engineering,

And also including the sound/audio field of the video gaming industry as well as TV/movie/film industry.

But of course, there are the other degree programs like Computer Animation,

Digital Art/Design, Entertainment Business (also a popular one - This June, Full Sail's beginning the Master's program),

Film, Game Design/Development, and Show Production/Touring.

This school is vicious, though... The hours are ridiculous.

Then again, I wouldn't have expected anything less from an accelerated independent school like them.

September 30, 2006:

The day I only began to realize how stupid this is...

Florida A&M come fall.

Seems like us Rattlers got it on lock in here.
Nike ID AF1 Code for Sale- $20

^^^^^^ Hey! ....

I go to school there

:D
happy.gif
TEAMATLANTABRAVES​

I went to University of S. Carolina for 1 semester, then transferred to University of S.Carolina-Aiken, In the fall, I may be attending Academy of Art out in Frisco.
Say it loud, I'm black and I'm proud!

Coastal Carolina University in Myrtle Beach, SC. My only competition with shoes and clothes is my roomate and one other dude.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

COASTAL CAROLINA UNIVERSITY

damn it gotta be someone else from a&t on this site.....but alot of people do wear fakes up there.....theres a vendor by the union who been sellin fakes since my freshman yr :smh:
smh.gif

Imma be a Savannah State also this coming fall

I don't know what's better gettin laid or gettin paid
I just know when I get one the other's gettin away- Kanye West

Quote:
damn it gotta be someone else from a&t on this site.....but alot of people do wear fakes up there.....theres a vendor by the union who been sellin fakes since my freshman yr
NC's Finest

Back
Top Bottom