Where do you work in the DMV?

Work out in Sterling doing Loan Administration and also DJ on the side, mostly in Falls Church...big party coming up the night before Thanksgiving!

I bartend/Intern in Upper Marlboro during the week

Wait tables in Germantown during the weekend

and hopefully I'll be coming to a Sports Zone near you in the very near future, depends....

oh yah and I pull joints 24/7, had to squeeze that in....
pimp.gif

Scott Scotch wrote

Right off of Old Columbia near Kings Contrivance.

My office used to be over that way...off of Riverwood.

I am responsible for new business development for a staffing firm in Columbia.

i work in a wine store. it SUCKSSS

i have an associates and a bachelors in economics... someone hire me
nerd.gif

I work in the wireless sales division of american telephone & telegraph now partners w/ Cingular here in the city of Richmond!

Virgil Seay's Sports and Activities Camp in the summer

Falls Church, VA.

Hope the name sounds familiar...

IT Intern at Legg Mason (hate it) and an RA at Stevenson University.

anybody in the IT field willing to take a guy in like me in for a month. (Is there even such a thing?)

taking 18/19 credits is a thorn in my side
smh.gif

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

IT Intern at Legg Mason (hate it) and an RA at Stevenson University.

anybody in the IT field willing to take a guy in like me in for a month. (Is there even such a thing?)

taking 18/19 credits is a thorn in my side
smh.gif
how much u gettin paid ot intern? r they gonna give u a job right after

Originally Posted by prok13

Work out in Sterling doing Loan Administration and also DJ on the side, mostly in Falls Church...big party coming up the night before Thanksgiving!
Loan Administration for who.............

- As full-time Grad student in Richmond, VA...

- As full-time IT at same university...

- In housing company located in Bowie, MD, that basically flips houses and properties in the metro D.C. area...

- As 1/3 owner of new company, "Capital Kicks," official January 1, 2009, housed in Richmond and NVA...

- As shoe flipping aficionado, so I don't have to pay a dime for my own personal "collection"...

- Consultant, when needed and money is right, for a particular company, in Baltimore, MD...

- At home as full time dad and husband...

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by prok13

Loan Administration for who.............

only reason I ask is because I used to work for a Loan company out in sterling......

I work in Construction Management for a Medium Sized General Contractor...
I am a Superintendent/Project Manager/Estimator (jack of all trades if you will)...
Located Uptown DC right on Georgia Ave (near Walter Reed and Downtown Silver Spring)...
The economy is killin us right now....

Originally Posted by B Fresco

I work in Construction Management for a Medium Sized General Contractor...
I am a Superintendent/Project Manager/Estimator (jack of all trades if you will)...
Located Uptown DC right on Georgia Ave (near Walter Reed and Downtown Silver Spring)...
The economy is killin us right now....
you aint lyin i use to go out on the weekends wit my uncle and do demolition work on new projects for some side cash, use to come out with 250-300every weekend just to knock walls down and throw stuff away, havent gone in a couple months tho
frown.gif
hopefully it picks up, that use to be my alcohol/shoes/clothes money every week

Rstan, Scott and Dk, I am five minutes away from Snowden River shopping center.I work down the street from the Giant on 108.

Ghost, if you think you may be interested in this job hit me up

Description--
Large human service organization needs full time accounting professional to manage and process client escrow accounts and benefit activity. Responsibilitiesinclude processing A/R and A/P for all escrow accounts; interacting with Social Security Administration and Department of Social Services, maintaining clientbenefits and completing required reports;

NOTES:
Local Residents Preferred (No Relo)
Requirements
High school diploma required; college degree in accounting is preferred. EOE. Full Benefit Package.

how much u gettin paid ot intern? r they gonna give u a job right after
$18. I don't do anything though, literally. I learn more in my classes which is a stretch to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom