Where Does Gilbert Arenas Get His Shoes?

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

He gets them imported from a little boutique shoe store in MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA called SPORTS LORDS.
John the owner is his brother in law.

haha Dude that dude killin me believing this comment.. then getting mad at you for posting it
roll.gif
  ...  and Frank his Uncle drives the cargo ship that carries over his orders from Australia.. 

He gets them imported from a little boutique shoe store in MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA called SPORTS LORDS.

haha Dude that dude killin me believing this comment.. then getting mad at you for posting it
roll.gif
  ...  and Frank his Uncle drives the cargo ship that carries over his orders from Australia.. 

so much hate in this thread
so not needed
gils doin big things
we can all come to agreement that its a good move on his part

so much hate in this thread
so not needed
gils doin big things
we can all come to agreement that its a good move on his part

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

DUCKTALES, HE GETS THEM FROM FLIGHT CLUB.
He bought my jordan vi lows' sz 11.5 a few months ago and wore them in a game this year. This is not to say he can't get sneakers from where you say he does, but I very much doubt it pal.

Some of you are crazy with your speculation. You care too much, your way off the mark, you over think, and you give him to much credit. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
THats Funny
Lol pal is my word son, it's like a father talking to his son lol. 

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

DUCKTALES, HE GETS THEM FROM FLIGHT CLUB.
He bought my jordan vi lows' sz 11.5 a few months ago and wore them in a game this year. This is not to say he can't get sneakers from where you say he does, but I very much doubt it pal.

Some of you are crazy with your speculation. You care too much, your way off the mark, you over think, and you give him to much credit. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
THats Funny
Lol pal is my word son, it's like a father talking to his son lol. 

I read somewhere that he's just wearing things from his own collection. He doesn't have a contract with anyone right now. Nike hasn't signed him, and Adidas dropped him after the gun incident.

I read somewhere that he's just wearing things from his own collection. He doesn't have a contract with anyone right now. Nike hasn't signed him, and Adidas dropped him after the gun incident.

well doesnt mj own part of the wizards so obviously he can just get anything he wants probably

well doesnt mj own part of the wizards so obviously he can just get anything he wants probably

I don't know, but I think I see a 23 on the right foot of the front guy which makes me believe the Australia story.

images

I don't know, but I think I see a 23 on the right foot of the front guy which makes me believe the Australia story.

images

c'mon now,COMMON SENSE,between his collection,his money situation and being an NBA player,and being a "celeb" if u will...he can and has everything he can possibly want,oh and did i mention he has people sending him stuff,and if none of that works,all he has to do is make a few phone calls for whatever he wants when he wants,THINK ABOUT IT...but besides that,we should start a petition for Gil to never sign a sneaker contract,i appreciate what hes doing!

c'mon now,COMMON SENSE,between his collection,his money situation and being an NBA player,and being a "celeb" if u will...he can and has everything he can possibly want,oh and did i mention he has people sending him stuff,and if none of that works,all he has to do is make a few phone calls for whatever he wants when he wants,THINK ABOUT IT...but besides that,we should start a petition for Gil to never sign a sneaker contract,i appreciate what hes doing!

Whats up yall...I saw him wearing FILA grant hills the other da y in a game, so it cant be one source sending him stuff, it has to be a mix of connects, collections, and purchases

Whats up yall...I saw him wearing FILA grant hills the other da y in a game, so it cant be one source sending him stuff, it has to be a mix of connects, collections, and purchases

Back
Top Bottom