Where has Drake been hiding at lately?

Maybe I'm just not looking around much, but has Drizzy put out any material lately?  I heard him on the all the lights remix, but besides that???

Maybe I'm just not looking around much, but has Drizzy put out any material lately?  I heard him on the all the lights remix, but besides that???

He's recording Take Care right now.
He'll be back some time this year.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

didnt he say he was staying in the shadows to let Lil Wayne do his thing?

yea right! its more like wayne put him in his shadow because dude got above himself. Meaning remember when wayne was locked up and the whole rumor that drake didnt go see him in jail ordeal happened an then wayne got released and then another rumored surface that wayne punched drake in the face. ever since then drake hasn't dropped any new material.

yea right! its more like wayne put him in his shadow because dude got above himself. Meaning remember when wayne was locked up and the whole rumor that drake didnt go see him in jail ordeal happened an then wayne got released and then another rumored surface that wayne punched drake in the face. ever since then drake hasn't dropped any new material.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Interesting.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Interesting.

Back
Top Bottom