Where is the Motivation? Vol. Kanye

Missing classes, not doing HW, not doing essays, going downhill college drop out rate. What is going on?!?!?! Anyone else?

naw it's to early for that but how knows how things will be come mid october
laugh.gif

^ Ya, but I'm doing GE'S right now -_- Asian American Studies is NOT THE bizzzzz. I am sitting next to the girl though..

Originally Posted by jville819

That was me for years. finally realized it was time to stop %*+*%$% around

thats what im saying just get that degree then when you making paper its time to be lazy

its only september...i was lazy in school... i did my work but i did enough to just get by... C's FTW! just think you dont want to waste money that was mymotivation for at least trying

I was saying the same thing earlier
I'm in the same boat
I just dont feel moved to do anything
I'm putting myself on punishment by not playing my PS3 during the week but still dont have the urge to do anything
I'm gonna try working out; I usually feel a bit more energetic when I work out.

College is scary to me. I'm still doin' all this slacking in my senior year, so I can only imagine how much worse it's gonna be in college. I needto get back on my *##%.

I'm in the library, all I have to do is read through this 19 page report and write a 2-3 page summary. 2 pages are references, plus a page with diagramsand other table throughout the paper brings it down to about 15 pages. Look where I am. I'd rather be doing something else.
smh.gif
It's me senior year and I have yet to get my GRE or Grad School stuff in motion.
smh.gif
smh.gif
I'm taking a year off.

Back
Top Bottom