Where to buy good quality V-Necks and Tees?

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Old Navy

this. They really stepped their game up in terms of quality. Its where I got mine from this year and Im very satisfied with them. Online is about 2 dollars cheaper than in store though.

strong cosign.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I needed some new plain t's, good thread. Anyone know if those Footlocker v-necks are worth it?

Yes. The athletic fit ones are great. They may shrink a little with the first wash, but after that they are great. I've tried hanes and a few other brands, but they always end up shrinking and damn near turning into belly shirts. None of my Footlocker v-necks have really faded either.

Armani 3 pack for 30 bucks and they last forever. Best tee ever. Plus you swag harder with the little stupid Armani label on the waist.

RL for me.

I got about 20+ Uniqlo v-necks though. Fit is great. I just prefer the comfort and the deeper v that Polo has.

Originally Posted by jomitm

RL for me.

I got about 20+ Uniqlo v-necks though. Fit is great. I just prefer the comfort and the deeper v that Polo has.
too deep imo ...i still wear em tho

I just copped some Dockers recently..Gonna try em out and let everyone know..When I tried them on the fit was good so I'm hoping the quality is also.

I usually rock with Uniqlo tho..Each shirt is sold individually for $5 (below average cost when considering a 3 pack of RL V-necks are $25) and they come in all different colors so you can mix and match..They have the usual black and white, but also light and dark grey, red, navy blue, a teal looking color, olive green, and a few others. If you're in SoHo, definitely hit em up if you want tees.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

be from NY
already am...
How are you from NY and not know about Uniqlo? You  must live upstate or something. Anyway they have 3 stores in the city soho, 34th street and 5th ave I believe. Personally only been to the soho store. Lots of great deals so if I'm in the area I'll pop in and grab a few things. The plain tee's are pretty good quality and they only run you 4-5 dollars.

roll.gif
 stop clowning on him

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by AQPHAME

UNIQLO
/thread

Dudes think everyone is from NYC and could get Uniqlo whenever.
laugh.gif

I have a few Uniqlo crew/vnecks and they are ok. They will hold their shape for a bit, but my Calvin Klein ones hold up much better.

EDIT

I would only buy the white/black/grey from Uniqlo, the other colors I dont like the shade but hey thats up to you. I mess with AE vnecks, very comfortable and the shades are nice. The logo is on the chest, but eh I dont mind too much. I usually wear something over anyways.

Club Room from Macys! But i cannot find them anymore. I used to buy 10 per summer for 9.95 a piece from Macy's. They had the best collars and had the perfect thickness. I wish I could find them again.

American Apparel, more expensive then most brands but the quality and cut are the best I've come across, especially the 50/50 ones.

Hanes is the worst, mine always shrink and looked like they was worn out the dryer/hang dried

Definitely gonna look into Old Navy V-necks, ive been a strict Uniqlo guy but i wanted to try other brands.

Polo for $20 at marshalls. Dont shrink tooo bad, keep a good shape, and hold up for a while. But i dont wear them as undershirts, just as solid white tees.

Polo RL, go to a factory store and cop em for $15, they stay fresh after multiple washes and they fit nicer than asian poon
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom