Where to buy good quality V-Necks and Tees?

Merona from Target are thin and the sleeves are OD short.

I copped a pack the other day cause of this thread...thanks for nothing NT.

I can co-sign black Nautica v-necks though.

^ I think everyone was co-signing the Mossimo T-shirt from Taget that are sold as singles that are usually folded up and layed out on the tables.  I know I was. Short sleeves is whats hot right now. You bought the wrong thing.

Yeah i saw those Mossimo ones, i passed on em.

Someone else in here mentioned the Merona ones too though and like a dummy, i bought some.

i just stocked up on two-three pack RL v-necks. been using 2xist for years, thought i switch it up.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Yeah i saw those Mossimo ones, i passed on em.

Someone else in here mentioned the Merona ones too though and like a dummy, i bought some.

laugh.gif
Yeah i bought them joints too, think i got the wrong ones because these are damn near crew necks and strictly undershirt quality.

express, h&m
those are the only two places ive gone for "nice" Ts, i always grab CK at macys and then i realize im about to pay 20 for a plain white T so then i put it back, with express i buy multiples and use a coupon

Best v necks after much searching has to be the solid colored ones from Urban Outfitters, they have a very very thin and breathable slim fit t shirt.

Its 2 for 28$ but they have all sorts of colors, even some with patters (which I am not crazyy about)

Originally Posted by Kiiing

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Calvin Klein. Cop the black and white ones at Marshalls; they're almost half off retail.
Na them CK's are nice on first wear but after you wash them they shrink like crazy. Saks Fifth Ave 3 pack ftw !

my only problem with mossimo is that a medium is a bit too tight after I wash it, and then a large is perfect in the arm/chest/shoulder area after a wash, but the torso is still too big 

so basically every single brand of t-shirt has been recommended in this thread, lol...

fwiw, i like calvin klein (get them for cheap at tj maxx)

Originally Posted by Mr 100

I copped some Uniqlo v necks... Love the fit and love how the sleeves fit

Uniqlo v-necks are perfect fit. Have about 30 uniqlo tees

Back
Top Bottom