Where to cop spacejam XI

DTLR at Owings Mills Mall will have a midnight release...

For real. Do you know if anyone is there. Might go there and try and cop a pair and if not just get up early. Anyone camping there yet

Any places other than Owings in bmore having a minight release? I gotta be to work at 8...I been callin arundel mills ftlr since 12 to see what time and theyain't even answering the phone....lmao!!! Guess they can't take it

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Any places other than Owings in bmore having a minight release? I gotta be to work at 8...I been callin arundel mills ftlr since 12 to see what time and they ain't even answering the phone....lmao!!! Guess they can't take it

you can't be serious....

roll.gif
roll.gif

haha.. digg the obama jeans

*##% is that 'posed to mean?

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Any places other than Owings in bmore having a minight release? I gotta be to work at 8...I been callin arundel mills ftlr since 12 to see what time and they ain't even answering the phone....lmao!!! Guess they can't take it

you can't be serious....Oh yeah...lol

roll.gif
roll.gif

I went to Potomac Mills today to talk to my boy who works at Footaction and this girl who works at Foot Locker...

...they said their stores are opening at 6 AM and I should get in line at 4:30-5AM

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

This reminds me of back in the day when I was working at World Footlocker. Cant imagine getting up and sitting in the cold for these but i guess you do whatyou gotta do. Hope everyone gets their pair (s).

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Finishline in Wheaton Plaza and Montgomery Mall will have a midnight release.[/color]

I have not seen this much hype since the DMP's and Grapes........

For starters, to all my NOVA heads, stay away from Springfield Mall, if you do go up there, you will see why.

Sports Zone's pairs at Springfield are all accounted for, so don't bother.

Once I saw this pic in the JB forum, it made me be ashamed to be a sneakerhead.....
eek.gif
sick.gif

that line is crazy

i wonder if the store they are waiting for has that many pairs.........................peace

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Thank God for living in Baltimore Richmond and its surrounding areas.

My-T.
Adjusted for yours truly.

Flockers got multiple size 14s and 15s.
laugh.gif

Nooooooo stress.

This is not looking good for me, i started my internship this week in DC for winter break an have to be at work at 7. Its not looking like i will be getting mypair.

^^ line is rediculous
laugh.gif
but i copped from my Footaction connect tonight. sorry for the crappy cell phone pics mom dukes took the digital camera to thehospital to take pics of my new born twin nieces! will take more pics when the cam comes back

Back
Top Bottom