Where to get shoes shrink wrapped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering how does everyone keep their shoes ICY. I noticed that some like to shrink wrap it and I have some pairs that I would like to do that with (mainly the Vs and VIs ), but I don't know where to get this done. Any help?

Just wondering how does everyone keep their shoes ICY. I noticed that some like to shrink wrap it and I have some pairs that I would like to do that with (mainly the Vs and VIs ), but I don't know where to get this done. Any help?

Really??? Didn't know that, well I might have to reconsider then. So they will crack if I just shrink wrap or would they crack if I try to wear them again? Also doesn't flight club do this with all their shoes?

Really??? Didn't know that, well I might have to reconsider then. So they will crack if I just shrink wrap or would they crack if I try to wear them again? Also doesn't flight club do this with all their shoes?

Originally Posted by cornzilla

THIS!!
laugh.gif

no but on a serious note, search that thread where it shows what happens when you shrink wrap shoes I think it was a pair of VIII's...poof... dust

Originally Posted by cornzilla

THIS!!
laugh.gif

no but on a serious note, search that thread where it shows what happens when you shrink wrap shoes I think it was a pair of VIII's...poof... dust

theres a thread somewhere on this site that shows how the shoes would crumble. shrinkrapping basically drys up the rubber to the extent where it just crumbles.

theres a thread somewhere on this site that shows how the shoes would crumble. shrinkrapping basically drys up the rubber to the extent where it just crumbles.

Originally Posted by ThiPham

why do people shrink wrap it then? I know FCNY does though.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Shrink wrap the display shoes so they don't get dirty from people's nasty fingers. Ever seen a pair of white shoes that aren't selling well on display after a few weeks of people touching them? NASTY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom