Where you guys gettin the Jordan Package in Jan?

I would recommend pre-buying them at Finishline at Serramonte. No lines, No hassles

Finishline employees will end up buying the majority of them anyways, just like the Dmp's. Most of them went to Finishline employees. Only about 4 went to the public, and there was a huge line.

Originally Posted by biggdizzle23

I would recommend pre-buying them at Finishline at Serramonte. No lines, No hassles

Finishline employees will end up buying the majority of them anyways, just like the Dmp's. Most of them went to Finishline employees. Only about 4 went to the public, and there was a huge line.

There isn't even going to be a pre-buying... So that info up there is false.. I called and the girl say nope no presale, and yes the employees aregoing to buy it all so theres no point in waitin in the finishline LINE...If i remember correctly Footaction had a couple of more pairs than Footlocker...

I can say with 110% certainty that Finishline will be preselling and they will be available to the public. The pairs that the store will have will be muchdifferent then the DMP, or you can wait in line elsewhere. The girl may have said we arent preselling them "yet".

^Word, I talked to you one day about 2-3 weeks ago, and you told me that you guys ARE preselling them once you actually get the shipments.

Some days I'll call and ppl will tell me you guys arent reserving them, while other days when I call ppl will say that you are.

Why are some of the associates lying?

I had a bad experience with your store when the 8s dropped. They told me they didnt recieve the size 8.5s yet, and they would get them two days later. When Iwent back to reserve a sz 8.5, the girl told me they were reserved weeks ago.

smh.gif

Wait...Valleyfair will not sell the package? Hmmm...I need to investigate.

iono my boy works at footaction eastridge. he said vf might not but then i asked my boy at vf he said yea. then my boy at footaction said that they might getthem too. but the only reason he says that is beacause they got some shirts in for the shadows and he said valley fair didnt. so i dont know.

this is way back, but for the blk/caro Vs valley fair wasn't gonna have them but shiekh ended up having them, as well as shoe palace. not that it'srelated to this but i'd assume they'd carry it at VF as well.

i don't even wanna bother lining up for shoes anymore...i'll just do eastbay probably..if i have a chance to get it i'll get it, if not thenwhatever. i think you're supposed to do a phone order to get them though.

Originally Posted by AIRE NACO JR

WHEN THE RELEASE DAY AGAIN IS IT THE 1-19

yea in 2 weeks... Things are getting sketchy... Wonder when the finishline preorder is. =\ if that will come through..

I will tell you that these are as limited as the DMP's were. Finishline will have them coming in bit by bit and will have 2 6.5's and 2 7's forpresell on Thur afternoon. The mens pairs and the rest of kids sizes will most likely be early next week. I will post a day before the presell is taking place.

I will tell you that these are as limited as the DMP's were. Finishline will have them coming in bit by bit and will have 2 6.5's and 2 7's for presell on Thur afternoon. The mens pairs and the rest of kids sizes will most likely be early next week. I will post a day before the presell is taking place

all finishlines or just certain one?.

total on the streets, all company's..not just finishline
remember the hysteria the grape 5's created??
get ready, its gonna happen again

Back
Top Bottom