Where you guys gettin the Jordan Package in Jan?

All I can say is that these are not as limited as the DMP's and they will be way easier to cop versus the DMP's, it will be easier to get the countdownpacks versus the Grapes V. You just got to do your homework and be willing to be at stores early that's it.

To that guy above thats said it well be easy... guess what your not the only dude in the world that is going to "Do Your Homework" and get upearly.... I say a drop like the Grapes but not as crazy as the DMP's

For those in the East Bay...Sunvalley Finishline will have roughly about 30 pairs, Southland will have about 25...Stoneridge will have about 12...You canbasically count stoneridge out cause employee's will probably get dibs on those and most sizes will be gone, same can be said about Sunvalley and Southlandbut atleast they have a little more than Stoneridge...

So are Finishlines taking pre-orders like they have in the past for previous Jordan releases? They've done it for as recently as the playoff 8's soI'm a bit confused on this end. Any/all info would be greatly appreciated.
peace

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

So are Finishlines taking pre-orders like they have in the past for previous Jordan releases? They've done it for as recently as the playoff 8's so I'm a bit confused on this end. Any/all info would be greatly appreciated.
peace
I think some FNL might be doing Pre-Orders , I think it all depends on the store manager.

The best part about this package releasing first is it's not "super" sought after like some of the other packs are going to be so we'll beable to see 1. which stores are gonna get the packs and 2. how much of a pain in the$!!% they are gonna be to get. Glad I got the ones I want on lockthat's for sure!!!!

glad i got mine on lock too...great mall...and why is everyone trying to go to finishile? just for presales?...i have a feeling finishline is gonna dickeveryone...watch em screw u guys over...

Originally Posted by b rock n sole

glad i got mine on lock too...great mall...and why is everyone trying to go to finishile? just for presales?...i have a feeling finishline is gonna **** everyone...watch em screw u guys over...
No, they've been doing it since Black/Metallic Vs, they're not going to "screw" anyone over

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by b rock n sole

glad i got mine on lock too...great mall...and why is everyone trying to go to finishile? just for presales?...i have a feeling finishline is gonna **** everyone...watch em screw u guys over...
No, they've been doing it since Black/Metallic Vs, they're not going to "screw" anyone over
Yes what he said.. its all legit...

^ yup finishline got your back. I reserved Aquas, Cement Spikes, and Playoffs there, and picked em up the Saturday morning they drop, no worries with ease.Finishline is gettin more credibility with how smooth this preorder thing is going. Thats why everyone wants to cop from there, no one really wants to camp orwait in line outside of a mall, especially in January. Now finishline is my first plan for any Jays from here on out.

well for yall trying to wait in line i think eastridge would be your best bet.

footaction got like 20 pairs
footlocker same
shoepalce got em
finishline
and shiek.

thats 5 stores.

Originally Posted by beezylocks

footlocker same
shoepalce got em
finishline
and shiek.

thats 5 stores.

Oakridge has 4 places getting them.
Finishline
Footlocker
Shiek
and Shoepalace.

20 pairs is usually an odd number. its usually a case which should include 9 pairs 3 cases would be 27... but these boxes are bigger.... Im sure employees areguaranteed so chances are low.. when a store usually gets only 30 of these packs.. all the good sizes will be gone unless ur first in line..

I think a lot of stores that get these will only receive about 2 fsr and from that it would be safe to assume that employees would have first dibs, so subtracta couple from that. I say most stores will have between 18-20.

Actually Footlocker said they got 24, 2 of each from 7.5-13, and 4 of 10's.

beezylocks wrote:

footlocker same
shoepalce got em
finishline
and shiek.

Originally Posted by rubberduckievn

Actually Footlocker said they got 24, 2 of each from 7.5-13, and 4 of 10's.

beezylocks wrote:

footlocker same
shoepalce got em
finishline
and shiek.
What Footlocker is that ?

Originally Posted by evilrage19

Originally Posted by fvargas2000

Does anyone know about Arden?

i called FL earlier and this girl that picked up said she didn't know.....n e one know?

i think by now they know. it should have already been on their manifest weeks ago.. if they say they don't know its probably because they will have aset amount but they dont know how many are going to employees.. so they dont want to say.

Back
Top Bottom