which 360 game to get first?

those games are garbage
laugh.gif

get cod4 then halo 3
i think assassins creed comes out next week also

i just finally beat Halo 1... i have to play halo 2 first before 3? i sure miss playing multiplayer of Half Life on Computer Boot Camp ruled

orange.jpg

5 games, One Box.
Half Life 2, HL2: Ep1, HL2: Ep2, Portal, Team Fortress 2.

Three renound and award winning, and beautiful looking, first person shooters. A unique and fun first person puzzler. A class based online shooter.

Who could as for more out of your $60?

hmmm...thats a hard one(they're both Sci-Fi FPS"first person shooter")...but if your into multiplayer games then get Orange Box( and plus you get5 games on one disc)...but Bio-shock is sick game one of the best this year...the gameplay is great and it never gets old(well imo)...goodluck(jorrdanfan23) on whatever you pick...

cod 4 is great -- just read any of the reviews for it. to put it in old school HL terms, it's sort of like counter-strike, minus awp whores, and peoplewith aimbots and wallhacks. modern-era "tactical" combat. pretty good stuff, and multiplayer is wonderful.

i heard halo 3 is overated and graphics arent great so ill wait for some kind of price drop and get the others before halo 3

i got nba 2k8

Halo 3 is overrated imo. I mean its cool but its not the best. Its worth the purchase though. If I were you, Id get CoD 4. Orange box is excellent as well.

Id rent Bioshock because although its a great game, theres no multiplayer. Its 39.99 on Amazon btw.

Make sure you play Gears of War. Its old but damn its so ill (I recently got my 360.)

Halo 3 is good. Multiplayer is really good. I bought CoD on black friday for $48 =) but I haven't played it yet since i'm at school (I have a no 360rule effective Mon-Fri till 4pm so i can graduate). i can't wait till I go home Friday night and play it...looks of the hook.

Back
Top Bottom