which 360 game to get first?

Although Bioshock doesn't have multiplayer, it has a story. And a good one too. It's a great experience and I really recommend it.

But would you say that it warrants the purchase over rental? Whats the replay value.

id go with cod4 or orange box just because i played half life when it came out back in the days... if you like counter strike then your def gna like cod4

It depends wheter or not you have xbox live. Bio-Shock is garbage get COD and Halo first if you have xbox live. If not buy orange box

Originally Posted by xblaze23

But would you say that it warrants the purchase over rental? Whats the replay value.
IMO, it does. If you don't like playing online, COD has a short single player. It comes down to preference. Multiplayer online can get old...

It depends wheter or not you have xbox live. Bio-Shock is garbage get COD and Halo first if you have xbox live. If not buy orange box
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Bioshock IMO is the game of the year. It is the most innovative game out. COD4 is ok, but really overrated.

Anyone gettin an XBOX should have the following in their game library: Gears of War and COD4. Two games I don't regret purchasing.

Halo 3 is dope...worth every penny...
pimp.gif

BioShock is good if you rent it. I rented it and beat it. If I had bought it, it would have just sat on the shelf after that.
I haven't played COD4, but as far as I can see and tell and from what I've heard, this game is awesome.
Orange Box is a great pickup.

I also like playing NCAA 08. I'm a college football junkie though so take that with a grain of salt
laugh.gif

But the games I would pick up if I had the cash...

Halo 3, Gears of War, Mass Effect, Call of Duty 4, Orange Box, Oblivion (still great game), Guitar Hero 3/Rock Band

I'd be set with those games

i decided to purchase bioshock because of price and type of game ! mass affect looks like a rpg?

thanks peeps for the help and info

Back
Top Bottom