Which character are you at the club?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

2, Girl who comes in a group (usually consisting only of girls) they're like a castle, that cant be broken into, good luck getting a shot.

I'll never understand it

Funny that me and my boys got a game called Castle Crashers
laugh.gif
It'snot guaranteed but it works more than one would think, actually.

I'm at the club posted up, drank in my cup n I'm just twisting my body from side to side.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I'm a girl #2, but minus the castle thing. My homegirls like to dance, I'm just there because it's a special event like a birthday. sooo.. don't touch me
smh.gif
lol

just taking up space on the dance floor
tired.gif
i hate people like this
laugh.gif

I can be 1, 3, or 4 depending on the circumstances. I usually go to vibe and chill with my boys and look at the girls. If I see something I have to have thenI'll just make my move. If there's a group of girls to be flirted with then I step up as well.

1, Girl who's ready for anything. Can flirt dance, changes guys randomly, dances upon the tables has a good time.

Plus I'm also Miss Aloha, I stop whatever I'm doing like 20 times to kiss people hi, take drinks from people and introduce them to whoever I'mwith.

3. Dancer - Comes to the club a bit tipsy, knows how to dance, takes it easy, messes with girls.

That'd be me....some spots I might be a drinker, never throwing up however

Originally Posted by Jillian808

1, Girl who's ready for anything. Can flirt dance, changes guys randomly, dances upon the tables has a good time.

Plus I'm also Miss Aloha, I stop whatever I'm doing like 20 times to kiss people hi, take drinks from people and introduce them to whoever I'm with.
You just got here and you already annoy me.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i am really

but i can't because i am also

2, Girl who comes in a group (usually consisting only of girls) they're like a castle, that cant be broken into, good luck getting a shot.

and the other girls don't want you to leave them
smh.gif

mad.gif
I thought only my friends were like this. My friends getpissy when i "ignore" them for a guy. *@*% blockers.

Hmmm I am girl: ALL OF THE ABOVE. I go with a bunch of friends but we're friendly and every once in a while with my man. I dance with random guys andswitch but none of that dirty dancing on table tops. Feel free to flirt and buy drinks!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Plus I'm also Miss Aloha, I stop whatever I'm doing like 20 times to kiss people hi, take drinks from people and introduce them to whoever I'm with.

Originally Posted by Late80s

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Daytona stay with the Lulz
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Late80s

Im very much of an socialite.
Lemonade Redbull and a whole bunch of talking...
I only dance if dragged to the floor after that I cant leave the floor.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom