which is the most durable??

from all the sneakers i have i think the most durable is the 12's?
i am going on vaccation but where im going there is pure dirt and stuff a farm sort of speak but i still wanna have nice sneakers and i also wanna know whatkind of sneaker is good to wear on a everyday basis and it will still look good because i have alot of sneakers that i dont wanna touch and i go through thesame problem everyday not knowing what to wear and end up wearing my khaki 1's and blue jeans and a black swater so i wanna know what is are some goodsneakers to wear that will alst long and stuff. like for example i dotn like wearing my altitude 13s carmine grapes and stuff lie that. i was thinkingblack/red 12s could be one of those everyday shoes.

the main point: what is the most durable jordan sneaker if i want a sneaker to wear on a everyday basis that if i wear it will not seemtoo bad in terms a creasing, yellowing etc. etc. alot of people just want me to get to the point in case you dont wanna read the whole top part
happy.gif

Jordan XII's are like a boot well the OGs are way sturdy then the retros. The CDP XIIs will crease easily I belive.

what do people think about the creasing about the retro 12s that came out in '04 and how durable are those in ur opinion

Originally Posted by W177y

what do people think about the creasing about the retro 12s that came out in '04 and how durable are those in ur opinion

they barely crease it seems because of the stitching on the toe box

Originally Posted by nick0lis

Originally Posted by W177y

they barely crease it seems because of the stitching on the toe box

thanks man i was just wondering before i buy a couple of 12's helpful info

Yeah you can say the 12's are the most durable. I want to say the 15's also! I rock my flight club 15's during a rainstorm and to the club. Superrugged!!

Man I wore my 12's until the soles fell off by far the durable shoes ever. My 23 stealths are giving them a run for the money though.

^ I think he's just wondering about Jordans.

I have Jordan Xs and I beat them so badly. They hold up nicely though.

I heard the XX2's soles yellow and peel off quickly. Is this true?

How long did the XX2 or XX2 PE last for you?

Back
Top Bottom