Which Jordan XI will come out for 2010?

I have heard for SURE that the next 11 to drop are SNAKESKIN 3/4's. They are gonna be sweet. 100000000% sure of it.

Originally Posted by QnZInFaMouSS95

weren't the white anniversary XI's gonna come out other then dat i really dont know. i dnt wanna jump to conclusion nd join the hype

Not gonna my hopes up for these nor the white/cement IIIs or cement IVs or Chicago Xs yet. When solid info drops, then I'll get excited.

Originally Posted by eltouha

the breads are coming out
both
wholegrain
and white

laugh.gif

Too early to tell IMO! Wait for about April-July for a confirmed release and colorway. Hey maybe the 25th anniversary is what JB is cooking up for 2010. I cantwait to see how JB will bring out the suede on the cool greys! Hope its quality over quantity but really hard to keep my hopes up!
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by diazTWENTY3

Too early to tell IMO! Wait for about April-July for a confirmed release and colorway. Hey maybe the 25th anniversary is what JB is cooking up for 2010. I cant wait to see how JB will bring out the suede on the cool greys! Hope its quality over quantity but really hard to keep my hopes up!
ohwell.gif

WHAT??????
laugh.gif

I hope the CG come out. I was a late bloomer to the shoe game, n the CG were my first pair of jays. Would love to have a pair again, takes me back to highschool lol

concords or columbias please. Id hate to see the CGs drop and see everyone rockin them..I know I'm selfish

Back
Top Bottom