Which Jordan XI will come out for 2010?

Originally Posted by Rawk Shorty

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's only a matter of time. Why else would they make these samples?

If concords come out its game over seriously!. I'll back hand grannys for those......fingers crossed!!!!

Hopefully none of them.....the hype and demand is getting so ridiculous that most of you don't deserve another XI. If you didn't or can't get thethe OGs or last retros....too bad. JB please leave the legacy of the XI alone. Its bad enough that the Blk/reds are tainted...now the Space Jams. Leave theothers to rest.

I know this won't happen...just my opinion.

Originally Posted by justivkickx

Hopefully none of them.....the hype and demand is getting so ridiculous that most of you don't deserve another XI. If you didn't or can't get the the OGs or last retros....too bad. JB please leave the legacy of the XI alone. Its bad enough that the Blk/reds are tainted...now the Space Jams. Leave the others to rest.

So I should have bought the retros when I was in 7th grade? You're an idiot.

^There is, most of this year's Jordan releases are all marked down.
You just have to dig a little bit, and there are still a few un-announced shoes for Oct/Nov/Dec

Hopefully none of them.....the hype and demand is getting so ridiculous that most of you don't deserve another XI. If you didn't or can't get the the OGs or last retros....too bad. JB please leave the legacy of the XI alone. Its bad enough that the Blk/reds are tainted...now the Space Jams. Leave the others to rest.

If you own the OG or last retros, they hold their own value. Nothing will change that.

If you have the 2000 Spacejams, good for you, but not everyone was able to get one of the most celebrated shoes in sneaker history.

If there is any indication i would say columbia's by some of those GS pictures. I think they will have people wait untill chrismas 2011 for cool greys

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

If you own the OG or last retros, they hold their own value. Nothing will change that.

If you have the 2000 Spacejams, good for you, but not everyone was able to get one of the most celebrated shoes in sneaker history.
I would have to disagree. I had the blk/reds before the CDPs dropped and they were much more appreciated then. Now I feel they have lost value anda year from now the 2000 Space Jams will be the same way. I do not have the 2000 Jams but I did get Decembers release because the Jams are the only XI I didnthave. I would have prefered the 2000 retros but...well you know....times are tough. I just feel like all these new retros coming out in OG colorways in lessthan par materials is killing the legacy and taking away from the earlier retros that are actually worth a damn.

Tray T: Name calling is unnecessary. But if it makes you feel like a man...go ahead. How about contributing to the topic instead lashing at someone with anopinion.

I would have to disagree. I had the blk/reds before the CDPs dropped and they were much more appreciated then. Now I feel they have lost value and a year from now the 2000 Space Jams will be the same way. I do not have the 2000 Jams but I did get Decembers release because the Jams are the only XI I didnt have. I would have prefered the 2000 retros but...well you know....times are tough. I just feel like all these new retros coming out in OG colorways in less than par materials is killing the legacy and taking away from the earlier retros that are actually worth a damn.

Tray T: Name calling is unnecessary. But if it makes you feel like a man...go ahead. How about contributing to the topic instead lashing at someone with an opinion.

I just don't appreciate people like you who think "I have them but you don't, so too bad." JB is not gonna hold off on releasing cash cowsjust so you can keep the rarity of yours. At 12 years old, I was obviously too young to have a chance to cop the 2000 and 2001 retros.

either the concords or the cg will do. but its still to early. just keeping my fingers crossed.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Some of you kids just love to hype up nothing.

How do you feel now that 2 pair of XIs are confirmed for '10 now?
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I'd take any of these
130245-101-400.jpg

136046-142-400.jpg

136046-011-400.jpg

I'll take them all, but no packs!

2011 the year for 11's? Let's hope so.

2 of those 3 are dropping. I cant saw which yet but WE all will be happy this yr.

nah i gotta disagree....ive been trying to sell my 2000 space jams for a couple days now and have only received low ball offers like 30$ and 40$below my asking price of 200$ shipped...but i cant even really blame people because why would anyone want to buy yellow space jams when icy pairs justreleased....if i would have sold my space jams a year ago i could have easily gotten the amount i am asking for and probably more by this time and people wouldhave thought they got a steal....the demand just isnt there anymore...it definitely effects the value when a shoe is retroed again

Back
Top Bottom