Which Jordan XI will come out for 2010?

GIVE me the BEST XI ever ( CONCORDS ) and ill be HAPPY
pimp.gif

It will be nothing. The XI's so rarely come out I doubt JB would drop them again this year.

If true, it will def be the concord XI's......ITS THE HOLY GRAIL lol...What JB needs to do tho is drop those chicago X's

wow, if them concords come out i will be a very happy camper... i really want the columbia 11's, those are so sick.. i heard about the white and silver11's, which have amazing good quality

i would like columbias but i have a feeling tha for xmas time we will see either white/red xiii mids or xviis white/blue or white/red

any xi will be copp.. no hype until the shoes arrive to the surface...

Mods need to lock these so called "updates" on XIs. Rumors build up false hype.
The only decent speculations are the Concords, and Snakeskin lows.

Please, there were periods of Years where there were no 11s that dropped, what makes yall think they are striking again this year?
We need some 16s god dammit!

damn, it's early January and already the rumors and hype. =) well, IMO i would prefer Cool Greys, but then again, i wouldn't mind if any other color XIcomes out (no lows for me)

I noticed that the Concord XI on Jumpman23.com in the history section has the jumpman on the left shoe in the retro position, facing the rear, unlike theforward facing OG's and retro 2000's. Suspicious i say....

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i would like columbias but i have a feeling tha for xmas time we will see either white/red xiii mids or xviis white/blue or white/red
i dont think we will get the 17s just yet buddy
we havent even got retro 16s yet

Only things officially scheduled to come out so far are the white 25th Anniversary joints and the Snakeskin lows. Everything else (concords and columbias) arerumored but nothing's official yet.

Back
Top Bottom