Which Players Have the Most Overrated POTENTIAL In The NBA???

Question is self explanatory
happy.gif

I don't know but I think it's funny when people say "Lebron hasn't scratched the surface of his potential yet". Not saying he can'timprove on little things but statistically...it's not like he's going to ever improve leaps and bounds from what he's doing now. Some people thinkhe's just out there playing on pure athletic ability.

Unfair or not, and as much as i love most of those players, Anyone compared to Jordan.
and Greg Oden.

wierd question but off of the top of my head:
Greg Oden
Monta Ellis
Andrea Bargnani (although he's been showing up lately)
Rodney Stuckey

Co-sign on Stuckey...he may very well prove me wrong but people talk about him like he's a no brainer franchise player. I don't see it.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Co-sign on Stuckey...he may very well prove me wrong but people talk about him like he's a no brainer franchise player. I don't see it.
and Al Thornton on here at times...simply due to him already being 25

Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

wierd question but off of the top of my head:
Greg Oden
Monta Ellis
Andrea Bargnani (although he's been showing up lately)
Rodney Stuckey
fixed. give Stuckey time. the whole team is struggling right now.

Same here. I never understood it to be honest.

And dude that said Andrea, I don't think anyone really believes his potential is that high (any more).

I never thought we should have built the team around him. Its too soon right now to try. hopefully he can break out of this. but I never thoughtwe could built him up as a franchise player at least so soon.

I'll say Stuckey..

Maybe it's the team, but he definitely shouldn't be starting with Rip & Iverson on the team.

But umm as far as another player I'll say half the Bulls roster.

bad picture to try and prove a point my man. that ring disproves your point. he's got a Gold Medal and he contributed more than enough to deserve it.
He's still an All-Star too.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Same here. I never understood it to be honest.

And dude that said Andrea, I don't think anyone really believes his potential is that high (any more).
unaware...andrea had an awful sophmore season but he's been playing as good if not better than bosh over the past 2 months or so.

At first I didn't totally grasp the question. I had to wonder how you could overrate potential.

But now that I have a better understanding of what was being asked, I'll go with Oden...

Beasley....1/2 of you dudes on here thought he was going to revolutionize the 4 spot...I'm not sold on dude at all...

Ehh DoubleJ's

I see what you saying, but Beasley to me needs a coach & Wade isn't exactly the player that makes everyone nice around him.

Beasley got the talent to be good though more like a SF though he don't got that KG drive.

Back
Top Bottom