Which Teams Fans Bother You The Most? Vol. zip up the flame suit

DoubleJs07 wrote:
3. Lakers fans....I ventured into a Wizards/Lakers thread last year (for my first and last time) and it was like trying to fight a five alarm fire with pee.

That line is hilarious.

To me it depends on where you live and what you hear. I live out in Oregon and for a bunch of people who have never won a damn thing in their lives it isweird how superior they think they are. I'm talkin Blazers, Ducks, Beavers, whoever. People never understand when I bring them up, just stay a few weeksout here, you'll understand real quick.

On another note, I sometimes wonder where all the "diehard" Bulls fans went. There used to be a million of them in every city, now? Don't seeas much. Weird.
happy.gif

Pretty much all fairweather fans...I remember here in Orlando, back when we lost 19 straight. I watched every one of those games telling myself we're gonnawin. Now there were friends of mine and other people who would clown me for being a Magic fan, saying how they suck and all that. Now these the same people whoare "diehard" Magic fans now that we're doing good?
But more fans in particular...
Gator Fans...they were already cocky enough before, but them winning all those national championships the past couple years didn't help either. They reallythink they're god's gift to the world.

Celtics fans...I went to the Magic vs Celtic game earlier this year, and all of a sudden there's a ton of Celtic fans there.
laugh.gif
Where were you guysbefore this year? Hypebeasts

New York Knicks fans...I've been to a few Magic vs Knicks games and it seems like there's always more Knicks fans then Magic fans.
laugh.gif
Always realobnoxious, but I give them credit, they show up even when the Knick's suck.

Yankees fans
Yankees
Yankee fans.
NY Yanks fans that live don't live in NY.

-Criminole fans
-Duke fans
yankees fans

1.) Duke
Duke- They're Duke, the team with college stars who can't stay on a NBA roster.
Noles Fans don't bother me, they just make for a good
roll.gif
with all of their pregame talk follwed by their postgame excuses every year.
Duke Fans

Yankee Fans not from NY
now as a Canes fan, i dont like FSU at all 'cept when i saw those scantily clad FSU girls in the stands a few years ago
Duke bball fans
Yankees fans,
Duke fans
Yankees fans: Most of them just like the Yankees because it's popular. I bet half of them have never even heard of Thurman Munson
Yankees fans, Duke fans,
- Duke fans
God never attended Duke. Come off it.

- Yankee fans
Your team buys success, and has for quite some time. Stop acting like that's not true. It's annoying. (Although, there are MANY who are exceptions to this, and are just cool fans of the Evil Empire).
devil.gif
devil.gif

[Clayton Bigsby] If you got hate in your heart, LET IT OUT!! [Clayton Bigsby]

fans of the following teams

-Eagles
-Patriots (esp bandwagoners)
-Nets
-Celtics (bandwagon)
-Heat (if there are any beside Rudemeister)

That doesn't count b/c FSU used to be an independent like ND
Get that !@+% outta here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
FSUjoined in 92. U was barely alive in 92.
laugh.gif

Didnt u say before that U didnt see Marvin Jones play at FSU ?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

That doesn't count b/c FSU used to be an independent like ND
Get that !@+% outta here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
FSUjoined in 92. U was barely alive in 92.
laugh.gif

Didnt u say before that U didnt see Marvin Jones play at FSU ?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Why you gotta hate????
laugh.gif

Nah, but that was my dude renegade364523656745875873 who said that about Marvin Jones Ithink....

And, I was 8 in '92, so I was a little more than barely alive....
laugh.gif

N's trying to assassinate me, B.....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

2. Anyone who jumped ship from the O's and now cheers for the Nats. I know it is a [CB] Turrible [/CB] situation in Baltimore, but you gotta stick by your team through thick and thin.

I think a team moving very close to you is a legit reason to switch fanhood. its not like the Nats are a powerhouse

People who think its ok to have different college football and basketball teams

no one team in particular...just bandwagon fans who have no idea what they're talking about...and think they can memorize a couple stats and box scores andsuddenly know everything about a team

I don't really hate any specific fan base...i take everyone as an individual. I do hate specific teams...but not the whole fan base. If someone startsyelling obsenities at me during a Buffalo Sabres game and their wearing a Toronto Maple Leafs jersey...I don't go 'Stupid toronto fans'...I go'what an idiot that guy is'...I'm always willing and able to have a healthy discussion about sports...whether your a Packer, Dolphin, Maple Leaf,Carolina Hurricanes, L.A. Lakers, Detroit Pistons...whoever. It doesn't matter. Just as long as your objective and not a jerk.

-Duke fans
-Michigan fans
-Cavs fans who dont realize their team is garbage and nothing to brag about outside of Lebron
-bandwagon Pats fans, which is pretty much 90% of the ones on NT. i could call out names but i wont
-USC fans
-Raptors fans with their CHEA!, ive mentioned that on here before
-Notre Dame fans

Only ones worth hating !*%$$++ NETS FANS

Pardons to some of you Nets fans here that may have been a Net fan back in the mid 90s but...

Out here in NY/NJ where i have lived in both of them I cant STAND te !*%$$++ swamprat fans...

Every year for the past millenium every day i hear ##$$ from all of them about the Knicks. How management sucks, Marbury, etc. it is non stop

I could even take all this but the definition of a moden day Net fan is a converted Knicks fan. All these mother**#+#%!+ were Knicks fans back in the Knicksglory days and than once the going got tough they got going. True fans stick to their !*%$$++ teams. I cant stand these !*%$$++ Nets fans around here that haveacted like they're so good when back in the day ALL OF THEM were Knicks fans. SMH at swamprat fans. Hate them and now theyre moving into OUR city. %%#+ theNets.

I remember going to Knick-Nets games at continental bac in the day it was great. Whenever the would announce in the Nets and in the starting 5 after all thewhole set up ALL of their players would get rained with boos like we were back in NY, and they would go crazy when our guys especially at would get announcedon in the visitors team tone. Nowadays there are still more Knivks fans but i would say it is more like 60-40 not 90-10

wow alot of cowboy/yankee haters

giants fans are my lest favorite fans, reason being im a cowboys fan from NJ and would go 2 only one giants game per year. Cowboys @ Giants people would alwayshate on me for rockin "Primetimes" jersey (when he was playing).

******* and eagles are next on the list

bandwagon fans too.

Originally Posted by CP1708

On another note, I sometimes wonder where all the "diehard" Bulls fans went. There used to be a million of them in every city, now? Don't see as much. Weird.
happy.gif

i still rock my bulls jerseys even tho we are 4-11
eyes.gif

1. Duke aka Puke Fans

2. OSU Fans

3. A certain Michigan Fan

4. Notre Dame Fans

Also i @!!%%%+ HATE Yankee fans.

Althogh i live in NY and am a Yankee fan, these dudes piss me off like CRAZY

I can actually rrecite to you a whole Yanks season in NY

They start off slow and all these Yanks dudes star all this #!%! like Fire Torre, etc.

Than they rally, make it to the playoffs only to have A rod choke

And than they @!!%%%+ #!%! on Torre and they through even more dollars on A Rod and these Yankee fans just go crazy about everything

And to make matters worse the Red Sox are killing them in every way shape or form right now.

I hear all these Yankee fans saying not getting Johan was good.

"Melky this, Melky that!" I dont @!!%%%+ care

fact is yalls turned down the best pitcher and baseball whose also young. Some of these Yanks fans are just RETADED

And than next October they gonna +*$%@ about not havingg an ace and the same season will happen all over again, and the Sox will win the WS.
smh.gif

knicks fans...and i live in nyc

every summer....they gettin kobe....or whatever free agent is avail...kobe happens every yr though
indifferent.gif

and no lebron is not joining the knicks ever stop it

the knicks are doo doo and i always hear "this is our yr"

boy stop
indifferent.gif

and for the rec i was a twolves fan and a sonics fan for a good 5-6 yrs....i got all the right to hop on the celtics wagon cuz my 2 fav players are there...buti dont cuz imma get called a d rider
indifferent.gif

oh and the twolves are better than the knicks
pimp.gif

Lately, Seahawks and Mariners fans. Considering both those teams almost left Seattle too you'd think they'd hold off on their "good riddance"comments.

Back
Top Bottom