Which Teams Fans Bother You The Most? Vol. zip up the flame suit

I hate anything Boston any sport I hope that city falls out the face of the earth

right now the fans i hate are damn NY GIANTS they really think Eli is the truth

now my teams are Yankees Jets FSU(college Football) Tar Heels(college ball) an thats been for as long as i can remember bring the hate

and again BOSTON SUCKS

they really think Eli is the truth
Show me these fans
laugh.gif

Wait...inine, you said you hate fans of teams that suck and bandwagon fans? Wtf? So if your team sucks, you shouldn't be a fan of them, but if you do thatthen aren't you a bandwagon?
laugh.gif

Anyways, I'm a Dolphins fan, and yes, I hope the Steelers beat you guys...
laugh.gif

^ nah he meant fans of teams that suck WHO hate on fans of good teams simply because those teams do well and theirs are garbage

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

7. child exploitation fans:

fans that make their 2 year old kid wear colors and logos of their favorite teams.... wearing team colors should be a choice.... poor kid. being forced. it;s abuse i tell you.....

roll.gif
pimp.gif

^Abuse? That's good parenting! I know when I have little Troy Michael, Terri Ramira, Julia Marian, Jason Terrell, and Deion, all 5 will be wearin Cowboysitems at least 2 days a week until their 7th birthday, where they are free 2 pick their own squad.
laugh.gif

Its how I was brought up, and gatdammit far as I'm concerned, its the right way. Heaven forbid I should raise a filthy ********/Eagles fan
tongue.gif
(sike I heartyouse guys nh)

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

Originally Posted by bluesurferx

95 (NCAA) championships
We RUN L.A.

you don't run l.a. you never will run l.a. the bruins "run" l.a. and you know it. i don't care for trojan fans obviously. you guys are way too cocky.

db8152cfe448081f58969b8a35320f6368313d9.jpg

Stick to Texas, you obviously don't know *+#+
laugh.gif

i find that kinda odd with you being a west coast guy, what are your reasons behind it?
wildKYcat, I have just had some run ins with some annoying KY fans, none on here though.
oh really? i gave you a link refuting the crap you are claiming. obviously your overpaid education didn't teach you how to read. don't be mad.oh and i live in california. you think you run it cause you have the most bandwagon fans. congratulations. i'll give you that award.

No teams fans bother me and I actually think its another bogus way cats want to use to hate on a team they already don't like. Cause if you go by fansnobody would have a team cause every team has these same fans you claim not to like. I guess if they like the same team its okay though

Irtonic since your sig proves you dont' even know about your own school. USC does NOT have 95 NCAA team championships

^ UCLA does, doesn't it?

And it's not 95; it's 99, isn't it?

Because I thought I remember hearing last year that one of their women's team was going for a championship (maybe softball?) and that would have been #100for UCLA, but they lost.

yup. and here is the link from the other page.

http://www.today.ucla.edu/news/070514_100th-ncaa/

even on usc's wikipedia page it shows that they are behind ucla and stanford. not even the number 2 school in california.

home_photo.jpg

maybe you guys should start holding up three fingers.

but hey, you guys have more than my longhorns. oh well we have the rose bowl.

23ska909red02 wrote:
^ UCLA does, doesn't it?

And it's not 95; it's 99, isn't it?

Because I thought I remember hearing last year that one of their women's team was going for a championship (maybe softball?) and that would have been #100 for UCLA, but they lost.
UCLA has 100. They got it in women's water polo over...Stanford. IT was heartbreaking especially since, had we held them off, we'd likely havepassed them by and gotten 100 first. No harm in it though.

Originally Posted by imradi181

I hate anything Boston any sport I hope that city falls out the face of the earth

right now the fans i hate are damn NY GIANTS they really think Eli is the truth

now my teams are Yankees Jets FSU(college Football) Tar Heels(college ball) an thats been for as long as i can remember bring the hate

and again BOSTON SUCKS
I see 2004 has still got a grip on you. not to mention the pounding the jets will take when they get to foxbo
wink.gif
ro

Originally Posted by rockme11

I see 2004 has still got a grip on you. not to mention the pounding the jets will take when they get to foxbo
wink.gif
ro

dont worry Jets will hand you guys your first L
happy.gif
or maybe 2nd cuz ithink the Steelers might win.......funny thing is i kinda like Manny Yukolis and Papi but V-Tek n Schlling and sum fans like these people in the Heights awwwman
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by curt2121

Irtonic since your sig proves you dont' even know about your own school. USC does NOT have 95 NCAA team championships

I don't know about my own school? Get the +!$$ outta here!

USC men's and women's athletics have won 84 National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) championships,[sup][7][/sup] third best in the nation, trailing only UCLA and Stanford. Note that the NCAA does not include football championships in its calculation. If it did, USC's 11 football championships would bring the total to 95. USC men's teams have combined for 86 national championships, the best in the nation. In addition, USC has 347 Individual NCAA Championships, best in the nation. The men's 296 Individual Championships are best in the nation and 50 ahead of second place Michigan.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Southern_California
oh really? i gave you a link refuting the crap you are claiming. obviously your overpaid education didn't teach you how to read. don't be mad. oh and i live in california. you think you run it cause you have the most bandwagon fans. congratulations. i'll give you that award.

I never refuted that UCLA nor Stanford were behind us in total National Championships. My sig and avatar reflect the current football game thatwas played .

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Now it makes sense why you talk reckless, what are you 5'0 with heels on? It's always napoleon complex individuals who talk big
smh.gif

Any fans on the East Coast on this board, not named Gunna, DoubleJs, Gift, theone, etc

laugh.gif

I knew it wouldnt take long for the Pistons to be brought up because of that 1 incident but forreal us Detroit fans are the best fans because we stick behindour city and team no matter what.

^^
roll.gif
he went to the post your pic forum and brought dukes pic to theSports Forum

NCAA does not include football championships in its calculation. If it did
But it doesn't. Typical U$C always trying to make themselves out to be more than they are. 84 is your number
addition, USC has 347 Individual NCAA Championships, best in the nation
False. Stanford has the most, a widely known fact.

http://gostanford.cstv.com/trads/stan-trads-champs.html

Again, your wiki page is made to inflate your school. You're now 0-2. This is why I detest $C. If you're going to argue, at least check your facts

Originally Posted by curt2121

NCAA does not include football championships in its calculation. If it did
But it doesn't. Typical U$C always trying to make themselves out to be more than they are. 84 is your number
addition, USC has 347 Individual NCAA Championships, best in the nation
False. Stanford has the most, a widely known fact.

http://gostanford.cstv.com/trads/stan-trads-champs.html

Again, your wiki page is made to inflate your school. You're now 0-2. This is why I detest $C. If you're going to argue, at least check your facts

You probably look just like my man mini-me talking reckless
smh.gif
. It'sfunny how you put so much time and effort into talking **@% about USC, when nobody was even paying any attention to you from the jump. Nobody in this threadeven mentioned Stanford (because nobody cares about them). I am sorry if you feel slighted because your school has won so many awards, yet nobody cares butyou. I never once knocked Stanford, you must be thirsty for attention
grin.gif
. I don'thave to make my school out to be more than what it is, but with how much hate you radiate, it's obvious you have some type of complex.
Next thingyou're going to say is this link is wrong too right? http://usc.scout.com/2/644572.html

Back
Top Bottom