Which Teams Fans Bother You The Most? Vol. zip up the flame suit

eh, life's too short to care about anyone else.

the only dislike i have is for bandwagon fans.

they're there when their team is on top, but when they lose, they disappear..

raptors fans period. They complain because they feel their team is in canada and no one cares about them. They are right no one does care about a team inCanada.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

-USC fans

You're really going to hate us once we defecate all over OSU come next year
laugh.gif

USC - Man I swear I never hated USC fans until like this past week. Feind, Joe McKnight is Ballin, and to an extent Iron Man, have really made me hate USC lol.But thats why I love college football.

Notre Dame Fans - Two of my buddies are some of the biggest Notre Dame fans I know. Every year I get to hear about their quarterback is going to win theHeisman, they're going undefeated, Charlie Weis is the greatest coach of all time, they're going to win the National Championship, it was reallyCharlie Weis and not Moses who parted the Red Sea, I'm lucky Notre Dame isn't in the Big Ten, Charlie Weis freed the slaves etc. etc. etc. I swear Iwant to kick Touchdown Jesus in the balls and tell them both to kiss my!*#*. Which is why this season has been great.

Michigan Fans - Well this one is obvious. We suck they don't for 364 days a year until we shut them up for that one day.

I will have to agree with my fellow nole fans and say gator fans number 1, Hurricane fans that know nothing about their team, just jump on the bandwagoncomplain about the OB closing and dont show up to games. Yankee fans that feel like they are god's gift to baseball, and should be entitled to winningevery year.

1. steelers fans ( i am from cleveland and they just make me vomit)
2. pistons fans
3. michigan fans
4. yankees/red sox fans

No fans really annoy me.. Us suns fans are horrible but its only because we have an entertaining team. There's no reason to hate fans.. Everyone has theirown mind. I love you guys.

1. fans of teams that suck:

they cheer for the top teams to lose....cuz they have nothing else to cheer for in their pathetic season. they ought to focus their attention on how their teamcan improve rather than how the top teams are doing (e.g. dolphins fans)

2. bandwagon fans

3. fans in denial:

fans that think their team is actually good when in reality, they suck (e.g. cavs fans)

4. trendy fans:

e.g. fans that only go to games cuz a new stadium is built in the trendy part of town

5. dumb fans:

e.g. girls that root for Team X cuz their boyfriend goes to College X...meanwhile, they know nothing about the sport

6. hypocritical fans:

e.g. red sox fans complaining about the yankees spending too much $$$......

7. child exploitation fans:

fans that make their 2 year old kid wear colors and logos of their favorite teams.... wearing team colors should be a choice.... poor kid. being forced. it;sabuse i tell you.....

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

1.PHILLY FANS- I have an unhealthy dislike for everything Philadelphia! they clap and cheer when guys get hurt, boo santa claus, dont appreciate %$+* (Mcnabb)! they dont deserve to have any big name players! They are the CRAP stain on the underpants of society.

2. THE REST OF THE PACK

USC - Man I swear I never hated USC fans until like this past week. Feind, Joe McKnight is Ballin, and to an extent Iron Man, have really made me hate USC lol. But thats why I love college football.
Don't be mad
laugh.gif

warriors fans
i live in sf and when they were in the losing streak no one said %+!$ dudes acted like the season never started now that they won a few games they starttalking like their the Cinderella team again

like said before all these new patriot fans, and not jus on NT.

piston fans
yankee fans
suns fans

White Sox Fans - They're classless I've yet to meet a die hard Sox's fan that wasn't some bummy classless jerkoff from the south or west sidethat hates on the cubs because while the Cubs haven't won anything in over a hundred years and the White Sox won a world series 3 seasons ago the Cubsstill garner more attention.

Cardinals Fans - They come to wrigleyville to see a Cubs v. Cards game and act like they own the place only to find out they're all douche bags from acrappy city. The only thing they're good for is making fun of... Darryl Kile jokes galore...

USC Fans - Overzealous pricks. I hope they get high and drive off cliff like their former kicker...

Chicago Bears Fan - Half of em are White Sox's fans too so right there you know they lack anything remotely resembling class.

Fans of teams not from where your from or live - There are tons of Yankee fans that probably have never been to NYC in their life and have absolutely noconnection to NYC at all. And plenty of other fans of other teams where the people have absolutely no tie to the region or team yet for whatever idiotic reasondecide they need to be a fan of that team. You're not real fans stop trying to be. It's one thing if you grew up there, lived their for a brief periodand don't anymore, are directly related (like your mother or father) to someone who grew up there as a fan of that team, or something along those lines,it's a whole nother to just randomly pick teams you "like" but have absolutely no tie to and all of sudden be a "fan" of them, becauseyou're not...

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

NCAAB
3.) Kentucky

i find that kinda odd with you being a west coast guy, what are your reasons behind it?
Cardinals Fans - They come to wrigleyville to see a Cubs v. Cards game and act like they own the place only to find out they're all douche bags from a crappy city. The only thing they're good for is making fun of... Darryl Kile jokes galore...
you sound mad salty. STL fans are some of the best in baseball, i love going to Cardinals/Reds game in STL, very respectful fans. they gaveGriffey a standing O for an extended time when he hit #500 there. Cardinal fans are "douche bags" yet you make jokes about a dead man???
eyes.gif

Tennessee Fans
Delusional South Carolina Fans
Duke Fans
Florida Fans
Bandwagon UGA Fans(Calling for Richt's head and Stafford to get benched after loss to UT)

Originally Posted by bluesurferx

95 (NCAA) championships
We RUN L.A.

you don't run l.a. you never will run l.a. the bruins "run" l.a. and you know it. i don't care for trojan fans obviously. you guys are way too cocky.

db8152cfe448081f58969b8a35320f6368313d9.jpg

Stick to Texas, you obviously don't know *+#+
laugh.gif

i find that kinda odd with you being a west coast guy, what are your reasons behind it?
wildKYcat, I have just had some run ins with some annoying KY fans, none on here though.

MLB: Probably Phillies fans, Braves fans as well (living in the past). Yankee fans as well (SOME).

NFL: Cowboys fans easily (dudes act like they are owed something, yet their team hasn't won a single playoff game in what, 10+ yrs?)

NBA: Not too sure, but I'll go with Miami Heat fans (fair weather).

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Utah fans are the worst.

I still don't understand how they could boo Derek Fisher last game...

Couldn't believe that myself. I have never been ashamed to be Jazz fan before (Not even of the gay purple mountain jerseys) but that right there wasthe first time. It's just classless. Those people booing were the same ones cheering him on last year when he came back from New York. My friend was at thegame and the guy behind him was booing. He asked him why and he said "because he's a traitor" My friend said he's providing for his familyand helping his daughter and your gonna boo him? The guy was just stupid. It seriously made me want to cheer for another team. I've been a fan my wholelife but that was really disgusting to me.

Back
Top Bottom