Which were your first pair of Js?

Status
Not open for further replies.
97 black & red 12s... it came in the brown red & black nike box too
this is getting ridiculous... we need those back jb stop playing with my emotions
tired.gif

1993 OG Jordan VIII

Got these back in the summer of '94 when I was 9yrs old, ON SALE in a department store similar to Ross/Michaels. Always wanted but could never afford Js. So we got lucky finding these on sale. I was extremely happy when they were re-released.

Posted this in the release thread but here is a pic of me in them.

Check out the OG Hornets snapback, Rockets championship tee and green GIRBAUD shorts lmao!

Last edited:
1996 Blk Infared VI's for Christmas along with a Bulls pinstripe starter hat and a Jordan big head tee! I miss those days. I think I was bumping Boyz II Men on cassette then too! :D

Aj 6 black/infareds in 1996?
Where did u find those og 6 and how much did u pay?
My first pair air jordans were the og playoffs 8.
I miss them a lot. Superb quality. No paintjob crackings after 5 years. Only scratches due to playing basketball with them.

Mine were the OG "flu games". I remember my friend bringing in an eastbay catalog with him everyday to science class till they released. He counted down the days and I guess brainwashed me to getting them. My junior high school was only 7-8th grade and there were only a total of 5 of us with these shoes. We all got called down to the principals office and was told we couldn't wear them because they were gang colors. It sucked.
I remember my mom and dad buying them for me, what a great feeling.
Oh I remember when those came out. Back in 97, I wanted em but I remember choosing between food or shoes lmao.
man just say black/red XIIs

those were my first Jordans also, but the 03 retro (which actually still was made to hoop in unlike todays retros) bought it with my own money without being broke afterwards, i ordered mine from eastbay, funny thing is online i ordered the black/white cw (playoffs) but when i got them in the mail they sent the black/red because they didnt have any of the black/white pairs

XIV black/Indiglo. I got them on sale for $99 and still have them, but they are pretty beat up now.

My first Jordan's were the retro 9 charcoal. It was the first time I dropped more than $100 on anything. They are my most coveted j's.

I literally walked to hell and back to get these.

Blew my first ever paycheck at 16 to get these during my lunch break.

I walked about 3-4 miles to Omega Sports on RD, but it was all worth it.

Last edited:
My 1st Jordan's where the OG 14's I got them in 1998 when I was 12 years old. I still remember walking down the hall with kids gawking at my feet that next day at school. Most attention I ever got  from shoes still from this day

Last edited:
Mine were in fifth grade, OG white black and red xiii's. That was my only pair until the 06' black metallic V's. So both of those were in a way my first.

Funny story about the black metallic V's tho. I was really drunk one night and woke up bare foot in jail. (I'm not violent or weird or anything, it was just for being too drunk and annoying in public) but anyway, I wake up bare foot in jail and when they released me, since I didnt have shoes, they gave me a pretty much brand new pair of Black metallic V's. It pretty much got me back into Jordans, and I've been wearing and buying them since.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom