Which were your first pair of Js?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhhh man, I remember my first pair of Jay's, I thought I was the ish because I had the blk/red velour suit to match... My people couldn't afford to buy me shoe's every month like everyone else's parents, so I ran those Jordan TRUNNER's :smh: into the ground lol. But thinking back now, they are nothing compared to the number Jordan's I have collected over the years.

Dont remember if they were my first but these are the only one's i have a pic of me rocking as a youngin

381135115.jpg

bulls snapback...barney watch & da long socks come at me bros :lol:

Last edited:
Not quite sure which pair is actually my first, but this is the earliest pic ive seen.

First pair I remember actually having is the flint 13s. Pops bought them for me to ball in... This was my second season playing(first year i was straight trash, got hype for almost making a free throw :smh: ) ... and I ended up scoring majority of our points :smokin

OG Bred 13's. Wore em like every day. was in the newspaper for some art **** and the 3M was shining. Need to dig up that pic.

Im a young cat, my 1st pair with my own money was the '06 metallic 5's. Been in love with J's since then

My first pair were the fire red 3s in 07..didnt have a lot of money growin up so as soon as i got a job and started makin my own cash i picked those up! lol...and the rest is history haha

the first ones i ever bought were the altitude 13s. bought mine nds off someone from here. sold almost my entire collection from then til now, including those. oldest jordan i've bought and still have are the fire red 3s from '07. aside from a couple lowtop 1s, all the other Js i have are 3s and 4s.

Last edited:
loving the pics. Haha lucky your parents got you guys jays at such a young age. lol it was payless for me.

I started coping shoes my junior year of high school when i started getting money my parents could not afford it. The first I bought were citris 7 in 2007. Best feeling ever to buy your own shoes.

APtheKid had the infrared VI's in 1st grade after I bought (read: my mom bought me) the L.A. Gear Regulators (the pump joints) and they stopped pumping. Mom Dukes took em back and came home with the Jordans.

Truth be told, I didn't even want them...I wanted another pair of the Regulators, but mom was like naaaaaahh, if they break again, i'm not taking them back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom