Which were your first pair of Js?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a younger aged child my parents never bought me jordans. the first pair of Jordans I can remember having were fusion 3s. The first pair I purchased were Retro last shots.

My first pair was really Stealth 5's in 2006... I never had a pops to buy them for me so I started buying as soon as I started working

My first pair was the Jordan X Cherrys from 2005. I wore those practically everyday

Got these back in 5th grade, sales rack from Just For Feet back in 95, who remembers just for feet :lol: , remember thinkin i was gon killem in morning first day of school
My first pair as well. It was a graduation present from my mom and pop.

Jordan XII Playoffs in 1997.

Went to Hilltop mall in Richmond, Ca to pick them up on release day. I threw up in the parking lot waiting because I was sick. But I couldn't miss out them!!

Honestly I don't know the name of them if anyone wants to help me out. Here's what I remember.

From 2001 - 2003. Blue and white with an ankle strap than said Jordan. Circle laces. Really ugly :smh:. And I remember the strap was blue, the bottom of the shoes were blue, and the uppers were white.

2007 Black Metallic V Retro was the one that started it all for me.. The 2011 pair looks like crap compared to it.

OG 1's. I feel old.

First pair I purchased with my own money was 2000 Infrared VI's.

Last edited:
November 93 my dad brought home the IXs white/black. Every year for five years after he would bring me the new Js on release day. Now I buy him kicks (AJ and Kobes)

Black cement III's in 94, moms got em for me from Sports Authority. Crazy thing is i was mad cause they weren't the "new" jordans that i wanted lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom