Which were your first pair of Js?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was fortunate enought to grow up with a grandma that was the biggest jordan fan ever. og 1s were my 1st pair in like kindergarten or 1st grade. 1st pair I bought myself were the og obsidian 12s. I still have the 12s and a coworker gave me her brothers og 1s last yr. They are my size but not wearable. Still awesome to own...

OG black/cement IV's.  Wore the hell out of those, the black/metallic V's, and the black/infrared VI's when I played basketball.

Fresh kid.

Mine was a pair of OG Taxi 12s! Got them back in '97 when I was still in 1st Grade. I actually wanted the Bred 12s but were already sold out at the mall that me and my pops went to. So, I just settled with what's available back then. This thread brings back a lot of good ol' memories.

2009 Raptor 7's. I wish I never dogged them :frown: was gone cop the 2012 release but ppl here camp out for anything just to say they got em then sell em in a month or two. Smh

2010 Varsity Red Retro VIs

To be honest, I wasn't crazy about them and I kinda regretted buying them when I took them home. I was even considering returning them since they were still deadstock. That being said, they grew on me and now I wear them all the time. So comfortable. If I remember correctly, the store I bought them from had a FSR and the pairs were just sitting. I wonder if a pair of VIs would still sit on shelves today. 

MY FIRST PAIR OF J's WERE THE BLK/CEMENT 4's BACK WHEN I WAS A FOURTH GRADER IN '89. TO THIS DAY, THEY REMAIN MY FAVORITE SHOE OF ALL TIME. #CLASSICS...HOLLA!

CED B.

MY FIRST PAIR OF J's WERE THE BLK/CEMENT 4's BACK WHEN I WAS A FOURTH GRADER IN '89. TO THIS DAY, THEY REMAIN MY FAVORITE SHOE OF ALL TIME. #CLASSICS...HOLLA!

CED B.
This was my first also. I was 4 years old and still remember showing them to everybody that came by the house. Loved those.

1996 Blk Infared VI's for Christmas along with a Bulls pinstripe starter hat and a Jordan big head tee! I miss those days. I think I was bumping Boyz II Men on cassette then too! :D

First pair of J's were the Hare 7's. 

They were almost a year old and on clearance at a Famous Footwear or some small store like that.  The 8's were already out in full force, but I beat those J's to the ground.  My brother got some Nike Flight olympic pair (Pippen wore in the 92 olympics).

2nd pair of J's that doesn't really count... was the Team Jordan 1.  They should bring that back.  Now that I have a grown-up job and can afford it, the collection is building.

I must really be old..lol. Looks like a small few had OG 1's. I was in 7th 0r 8th grade.

I loved my team jordan 1's.  I had the white with the black side-tip. 

my buddy got the all white with carolina blue sole.  I was real jealous.
^ That was my consolation prize for striking out on the Columbia's, or "Carolina 11s" as I called them when I was a kid.

I still got 'em.
ohwell.gif

I am 35 year old OG Nikehed!! My first pair were the OG Military Blue IV!!! I got them in 5th grade 1989.... Still my holy grails... 

SKY JORDAN VII Bordeaux.

I'll never forget how happy I was to get those... my older bros. got the "Air" Jordan's but I had to settle for the "SKY."

Great kicks.

My first pairs of Jordans were the AJ1. My Mom got me 2 pairs on clearance for $16 from Jacobsons. My next pair were the OG 5's, and from that point I was hooked.

my mom couldn't afford jordans for my sister and i (im a twin) so my first jordans were the aqua 8s and the womens 8s that dropped the same day. i was in college at the time so i took the bus from pomona to fox hills and got them from footaction. my aquas are beat to hell but i still have and love them to death
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom