Which would be worse, walking in on your kids having sex or your parents?

If it's my daughter that dude better be on his way to the nba or something. And tell em to do that $*%% somewhere else.

My son? I'd be like you better be strapped up. Ain't no kids gonna be having kids in my house.

Lowkey I'd be like "HIS" though.
pimp.gif

Walkin in on son smashin a random>>>>>>walkin in on parents>>>>>>>walkin in on daughter gettin smashed

Walkin in on son smashin a random>>>>>>walkin in on parents>>>>>>>walkin in on daughter gettin smashed

whats worse? catchin your son with a next dude or catching your daughter with a next dude? or catching your mom whos married to your dad with someone else.

whats worse? catchin your son with a next dude or catching your daughter with a next dude? or catching your mom whos married to your dad with someone else.

parents
with your kids, you just be like uuhh, what the hell is going on here

with your parents, you just have to back your way out of there a be forever saddled with that awkward-ness

parents
with your kids, you just be like uuhh, what the hell is going on here

with your parents, you just have to back your way out of there a be forever saddled with that awkward-ness

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Well it would be awkward with parents, but yet again if you have a daughter and you walk in and see a dude hitting.. then it might be DEE WORST.
My sentiments exactly.

My sentiments exactly.

Too

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Well it would be awkward with parents, but yet again if you have a daughter and you walk in and see a dude hitting.. then it might be DEE WORST.
My sentiments exactly.

My sentiments exactly.

Too

in order of what I'd rather see....

1) Son smashin out a chick
2) Parents gettin it in...

95) Seeing daughter get the business....

in order of what I'd rather see....

1) Son smashin out a chick
2) Parents gettin it in...

95) Seeing daughter get the business....

Back
Top Bottom