whiskey in a can, yay or nay?

Originally Posted by NikeHolic23

The hell?!
sick.gif

#poor
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Honestly, I'm not a man, so I'd never sip on whiskey out of any container. I'll take a shot of it when the occasion calls for it, but sip it? No.
What about a flask?

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Honestly, I'm not a man, so I'd never sip on whiskey out of any container. I'll take a shot of it when the occasion calls for it, but sip it? No.
What about a flask?

I know nothing about whiskey but that doesn't sound right - surely that's a lot to have to get through too. I can understand a can of beer as that's a reasonable amount to consume in an uncloseable container - but surely a whole can of whiskey would put you on the floor?

I know nothing about whiskey but that doesn't sound right - surely that's a lot to have to get through too. I can understand a can of beer as that's a reasonable amount to consume in an uncloseable container - but surely a whole can of whiskey would put you on the floor?

no thanks.

what do they come in though? six packs? a 6 pack of whiskey (or whisky, i don't wanna get yelled at) would be overkill

no thanks.

what do they come in though? six packs? a 6 pack of whiskey (or whisky, i don't wanna get yelled at) would be overkill

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by andreasbabz

Firstly spell it right, there is a difference between whisky which is what you have there and whiskey. Look it up.

Second some info - "Scottish Spirits, despite the name, is not a Scottish liquor company. It’s based in Panama. It’s not scotch. It's 8 shots in a can."
no difference whats so ever. take the L

damn, andre came at you pretty hard, do y'all have a history? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by andreasbabz

Firstly spell it right, there is a difference between whisky which is what you have there and whiskey. Look it up.

Second some info - "Scottish Spirits, despite the name, is not a Scottish liquor company. It’s based in Panama. It’s not scotch. It's 8 shots in a can."
no difference whats so ever. take the L

damn, andre came at you pretty hard, do y'all have a history? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

I've had those Jack and cokes in a can, not just straight up whiskey though
yeah im the same way. i hate whiskey. im more of a vodka type guy mixing it wit OJ or Cranberry etc..

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

I've had those Jack and cokes in a can, not just straight up whiskey though
yeah im the same way. i hate whiskey. im more of a vodka type guy mixing it wit OJ or Cranberry etc..

hmmm. don't know about the one op posted, but i'm intrigued by the Jack & Cola can. might have to give that one a try.

hmmm. don't know about the one op posted, but i'm intrigued by the Jack & Cola can. might have to give that one a try.

Back
Top Bottom