pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Come on Jb, I need these in my life
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by northparkblind

To tell yall the truth, I really don't want JB to bring back the White/Infrared.

Some shoes just has to remain dead so the hype won't come back up.....
smh.gif

If JB brings back the White/Infrared, then people are gonna start begging JB to bring out some more heat

and that just kills a classic shoe......

Well many of us were too young or didn't have the right situation to get Jordans back then so them re-releasing heat is welcomed.

You didn't get my point.......

To tell yall the truth, I really don't want JB to bring back the White/Infrared.

smh.gif

If JB brings back the White/Infrared, then people are gonna start begging JB to bring out some more heat

Well many of us were too young or didn't have the right situation to get Jordans back then so them re-releasing heat is welcomed.

what are you talking about?
you completely missed his point
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

-2009 Pack-

Jordan VI Infrared/Black
Jordan VI Infrared/White

I hope not. I'd lose my job cause I would be camping out for like two-three weeks
laugh.gif
. Can't say I wouldn't mind though. Pack would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nwtiger

smh.gif

what are you talking about?
you completely missed his point
indifferent.gif
I get him. He doesn't want them to ruin a classic. Since I never had them I'm willing to take that risk.

Seeing as how some fusions last year came out in an original colorway, and that same colorway ended up being on a shoe in one of the CDP's, it wouldn'tsurprise me if JB was going to release the White/Infrared and Black/Infrared VI's next year, seeing as how both colorways will show up in the AJF6's.So don't count that possibility out.

My mom bought me these when I was 12; these were my first jordans. Someone posted more than a year ago to bring back the carmines. And guess what happened.

if only something like this would actually work
all we can do is hope that the gatorade 6's will be infareds

I too would like to see them retro the Infrared's, but I would be real concerned about the quality and any changes JB would make to the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom