Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

like diego said help tips on landing a white chick por favor
Don't try to sleep with them right away. Make them think you care

And I advise you to stay away from the "hood" white chicks

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by IamMD

I sometimes deal with white chicks, but i like my white chicks from the suburbs. I don't like them joints that only talk to black dudes. I want my white chick to wear brooks brothers, polo and ruehl. I want my white chick's dad to hate the fact that she is dating a dude of color.

I'm with everything except that last part
pimp.gif
Why not? When the dad looks at me with hatred in his eyes I'd give him the illest smirk like yeah doggie your baby girl is getting tunneled out John Henry style, U MAD?
I go after black girls for the same reason, just replace John Henry with Thomas Jefferson.
This idiotic statement is no more ignorant than the one above it.

So I gotta lie to them to get the buns?
No way bro. I prefer keepin it funky.

The closes i came to a white girls was when she was drunk and she came running to me and started going crazy.

COMPLETELY FALSE

You sir.........know nothing about women. Making a woman think you care is how to end up in the friend zone. Pretend like you don't give a !!@@ about her and you'll be digging her out in no time at all.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

COMPLETELY FALSE

You sir.........know nothing about women. Making a woman think you care is how to end up in the friend zone. Pretend like you don't give a !!@@ about her and you'll be digging her out in no time at all.
Not completely false, you sir know nothing about me. We are talking about white chicks messing with a black dude. Most white chicks think all black dudes wanna do is smash which is true for the most part but you shouldn't come off that way. I've dealt with my fair share of white women so I know the game

Is this a great accomplishment or something?

Dudes hypeing this up like white pun is better than any other shade.... I regulate every shade of the azzs

black, white, brown, purple, pink, yellow, light pink, burgandy, breathing, walking, not breathing.... bring it

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

COMPLETELY FALSE

Not completely false, you sir know nothing about me. We are talking about white chicks messing with a black dude. Most white chicks think all black dudes wanna do is smash which is true for the most part but you shouldn't come off that way. I've dealt with my fair share of white women so I know the game

Well from my experience white women are more open to casual smashing than black girls. In fact I've had a white woman complain that I didn't make a move to smash and didn't show enough interest early. Kanye shrug. 

I wanna smash a Racist white girl for some reason, like one of the KKK broads or something, I wanna smash the racism out of her.

Originally Posted by IamMD

I sometimes deal with white chicks, but i like my white chicks from the suburbs. I don't like them joints that only talk to black dudes. I want my white chick to wear brooks brothers, polo and ruehl. I want my white chick's dad to hate the fact that she is dating a dude of color.

Well put. Great first post

pimp.gif

i know alot of em...they are gross and 
sick.gif
, being a ghetto hoodrat is not cool

Back
Top Bottom