Whitney Houston died Vol. 48

todays the 11th,  i might be reaching but somethings weird about this

Number Eleven possesses the qualities of intuition, patience, honesty, sensitivity, and spirituality, and is idealistic. Others turn to people who are 'Eleven' for teaching and inspiration, and are usually uplifted by the experience.

In systems such as Astrology and basic Numerology, eleven is considered to be a Master Number. Eleven can also represent sin; transgression and peril. Ten being the perfect number, eleven represents the exceeding of both. It is interesting to note that eleven when broken down ( 1+1=2) comprises the Two of duality. Number eleven is a master vibration and as such should not be reduced to a single number.People with this number could be both idealistic and visionary, and they are attracted to the unknown.They can be both unusual, interesting and magnetic personalities.

Eleven bring the gift of spiritual inheritance, is gifted as the "Light-Bearer". It is the number of the Light within all. Strengthened by the love of Peace, gentleness, sensitivity and insight. Greatest facility is the awareness of Universal relationship. Is related to the energy of Oppositions and the Balancing needed in order to achieve synthesis. Eleven is The PeaceMaker... Colours : Gold, Salmon, Prune, White and Black.

http://www.greatdreams.com/eleven/num11.htm

Jetpacunlimited:
Say your the #1 rapper in the world, and you basically changed the game for EVERY rapper after you. When you pass... who would you want tributing to your memory... The artest who knew you best, work with you the most, or the most popular act of that time? Just a question. and I do agree with you as there is no "need" for a connection.
Oh, no doubt I would want my tribute to be done by someone who had worked with me and knew me to some degree, as opposed to being done by someone who was simply one of the most popular acts of the day. So with that being said, does Hudson fit that 'worked with her and knew her' description? And does Beyoncé fit that 'popular singer but they never really had any interaction' description? And I'm legitimately asking, because I legitimately don't know.

Originally Posted by beh235

Bobby Brown has NOTHING to do with this. Why are people saying this? So others are responsible for your bad habits/actions? Yeah ok 
indifferent.gif
They were bad for each other, both enablers to the other one, so in a way, yes, that's very possible.
I personally do blame him, long term drug use in general will do that. No one (unless you were close to her) can truly say

if she had been clean for awhile or not, but more than likely, that's exactly what killed her.

RIP to both the singer and the person.

i was under the impression he introduced her to cocaine

forgive me for not knowing her early 1990's nightlife habits

{Hubie}When you talk about Whitney Houston you have an ultra powerful voice from the top of the scale to the bottom of the scale. If I had anyone that could replicate that.................from a musically inclined perspective I would go with Hudson. She has shown in the past that she has the power, the look, and not to mention the grace that any Whitney fan would be proud of. But Beyonce Knowles is no slouch either.{/Hubie}

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by BronLe

I kind of feel bad for him...having to live for the rest of your life knowing you indirectly killed her in the back of your mind, cannot be fun
I don't get why people are blaming him. It's not like Whitney was some non-consenting starry eyed virgin minor when they got together.  

Come on dude, my comment was obviously a joke. 'Beating himself up now because she's gone...'
My bad, I was speaking generally because almost every one of my coworkers said this exact same thing and I was thinking it's a sort of messed up thing to say. I think he's probably really broken up about it.

Poor Whitney...gone too soon...

Please, Beyonce can worry about her child and stay out of ANY "tributes" or keep it to herself. Would rather have Adele reach the proximity of Whitney's marvelous voice.

Bobby will get worse after this.

Peace

I usually do not care when someone who I have never met dies, but Whitney was so talented that I cannot deny her talent. Her voice is something we should cherish and always remember. I don't care what she did in her day-to-day, she was her to entertain and I will always appreciate her for that. Rest In Paradise.... I hope she has found peace.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Bobby Brown is said to be beating himself up because she's gone...

I kind of feel bad for him...having to live for the rest of your life knowing you indirectly killed her in the back of your mind, cannot be fun
Actually Whitney was more wild than people knew. She introduced him to a different lifestyle. Sad though.
tired.gif

She prolly did more wild stuff with Ray J.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

whyhellothere:
im not even a fan of whitney like that i just hate when people that i know for a fact haven't gave two !$*@+ about whitney for years all of sudden want to be on some "i was just listening to her music the other day" bs.
same thing happened when jackson died. people who didn't give a %+*+ about his music & use to make all kinds of jokes about him & his problem all of a sudden became the biggest mj fans
Get it.

You do not.
ska, you know that you have to let it be known or remind EVERYONE  you know.....DAILY....of all the musicians you listen to......DAILY...
...for your fanhood to be vouched?

laugh.gif

Word, people acting like you had to mention Whitney's name everyday before you went to sleep to have permission to be sad about the situation.
RIP to a legend !

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

{Hubie}When you talk about Whitney Houston you have an ultra powerful voice from the top of the scale to the bottom of the scale. If I had anyone that could replicate that.................from a musically inclined perspective I would go with Hudson. She has shown in the past that she has the power, the look, and not to mention the grace that any Whitney fan would be proud of. But Beyonce Knowles is no slouch either.{/Hubie}
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"c'mon c'mon....I mean how's this even close. Look at how Hudson plays the glass.  Beautiful."

This messed me up a bit before the game started. Such sad news. I always wanted to smash.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by beh235

Bobby Brown has NOTHING to do with this. Why are people saying this? So others are responsible for your bad habits/actions? Yeah ok 
indifferent.gif
They were bad for each other, both enablers to the other one, so in a way, yes, that's very possible.
I personally do blame him, long term drug use in general will do that. No one (unless you were close to her) can truly say

if she had been clean for awhile or not, but more than likely, that's exactly what killed her.

RIP to both the singer and the person.

Whitney has a history of substance abuse in her family...how are you blaming Bobby and they haven't been together for a few years now?

I wanna see Mariah in on a tribute...if i have to hear Count on Me w/CeCe Winans i will lose it cuz i played that song when i was little and a friend died.

my heart goes out to her daughter & i won't believe Ray J had anything to do w/this until its confirmed

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"c'mon c'mon....I mean how's this even close. Look at how Hudson plays the glass.  Beautiful."

an assessment of female pop stars in the shaky old voice of Coach Hubie
only DC...
laugh.gif

"now watch as beyonce drives the lane, neither mariah or jennifer want to step in and take the charge"

this pic says it all
2j4oc5i.jpg

both gone too soon....my parents were big fans of Whitney Houston...I gave them a call and they are upset and stunned.....

both MJ and Whitney broke the color barriers of MTV....before Janet Jackson....before Mariah Carey......that's a pretty big accomplishment...RIP Whitney...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

this pic says it all
both gone too soon....my parents were big fans of Whitney Houston...I gave them a call and they are upset and stunned.....

both MJ and Whitney broke the color barriers of MTV....before Janet Jackson....before Mariah Carey......that's a pretty big accomplishment...RIP Whitney...
tired.gif

grin.gif
 If anything it was Mike that did it bruh, he helped Whitney get play.

Just saying....

Back
Top Bottom