Who are the coolest people to ever live?

never seen this picture. Doesn't take anything away from his skills and Jesse is clearly not racist.

I've heard dude isn't too hip to people of other colors..And it's pretty much widely known that his "skills" are very overrated..There's at least 100 other bike builders that can do the exact same things as he can with a torch and welder..

I've heard the opposite although to be honest, I've never met the dude so I wouldn't know how he really feels.

Him being overrated is subjective of course. He's the first bike builder I knew about and always followed him, which is why he's the coolest imo.

I've heard the opposite although to be honest, I've never met the dude so I wouldn't know how he really feels.

Him being overrated is subjective of course. He's the first bike builder I knew about and always followed him, which is why he's the coolest imo.

Yeah he's definitely the most famous..But as far as talent and creativity he's not even in the top 30..With the exception of the guys at OCC, he's probably the smartest though..Cause he turned good talent and being a jerk into millions..Can't be mad at him for that..

c117ecd8acbe616668fea6528829433a

Seriously, what's cool about Andre 3000? Dude has rhymes, that's it.

I'd rather here stories from big boi getting live from the early 90's til the mid 2000's ATL scene.

Rather than stories of 3k meditating and shopping for turban's with Badu.

Invented "groupies"?

They didn't exist before Zeppelin?

:lol:

I'm sure the Stones had a few.

"Over The Hills And Far Away" is my **** though!
Led Zeppelin started groupies. Watch the 2000 film "Almost Famous." The Rolling Stones were/are awesone but couldn't/can't hold a candle to Zeppelin musician wise.

You should google "Led Zeppelin plagiarism".

It might change your opinion on them as being the greatest rock band of all time.
Nothing will change my mind. What musicians haven't used others music? What bands dont do cover songs? Just so happens Zeppelin did their cover songs better than the original. Way better.

Last edited:
Groupies have been around since the beginning of time. They didn't invent ****.

Last edited:
I've heard dude isn't too hip to people of other colors..And it's pretty much widely known that his "skills" are very overrated..There's at least 100 other bike builders that can do the exact same things as he can with a torch and welder..

He got caught with some pictures of him having some Nazi memoribilia(like in the pic posted a page back). "Sons of Anarchy" star and Jewish American Ron Pearlman told FX he was walking if they didnt take Jesse off the show. We aint seen Jesse since.

Last edited:
Groupies have been around since the beginning of time. They didn't invent ****.
they may have been. Im just a saying who is credited for that word. Groupie. Although it does seem to be some discrepancy of who actually was the first the use the term "groupie." Some saying it was Rolling Stone bassist Bill Wyman in 1965 who was the first to coin the phrase "groupie.". Led Zeppelin were the first to actually recognize "groupies" and to keep them around. If u think about the music industry, I cant really imagine many groupie types before the 1960s.
Straight Players
View media item 1326485

Last edited:
I'll add

Bill Burr 

All the dudes in Every Time I Die

I use to think Lupe was cool but dude is losing it.

Neil Degrasse Tyson

George RR Martin

Back
Top Bottom