Who cried when they found out Santa wasnt real

I didn't cry, I just looked up, nodded and went back to chewing my gunpowder.

I think lying to your kids about Santa is one of the dumbest things you can do as a parent. What's the point?

Then when they find out, they're going to wonder why you lied to them. I told my daughters the truth... "I bought those gifts."

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Son, Santa real.
happy.gif

Saint Nicholas was a real dude who use to leave presents on ppl door.

Honestly I didnt have a chimney so I never really believed.

The moment when i was like Mom we dont even have a chimney how the %%$* is he getting into our apartment.

Never believed in him as far as I can remember. Hispanic parents tell you straight up when you're a youngin

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Man I never believed in this Santa guy
only time I cry is when babies die

-MonStar

You are beyond corny.

assets to the left, liabilities to the right, 

low night light, the TV on channel 98 bright, 

neophyte nympho Nina Hartley in my eyesight

overlooked the myth of Santa Claus for that snow white  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mrkittles20

I just remember feeling betrayed and that anyone, including my family could lie to me.
It sounds more serious than it is. I just remember thinking : What else have you lied to me about?

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

I think lying to your kids about Santa is one of the dumbest things you can do as a parent. What's the point?

Then when they find out, they're going to wonder why you lied to them. I told my daughters the truth... "I bought those gifts."

pimp.gif

What you mean? He is real I saw him at the mall last week. Cool guy needs to switch to low fat cookies though.

But seriously I think I always knew tv told me early. I would never tell my kids that some old white man that you never see brings them gifts. I work hard to buy those gifts.

Back
Top Bottom