Who do you think will be XXL Freshmen, class of 2010?

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

let's be real Jewels, Dom, and Henzo will not be XXL freshman class of 2010. maybe in the future, but not next year.

my list:
nipsey hussle
drake
j cole
wiz khalifa
pac div
fashawn
waka flocka flame (wildcard
laugh.gif
)
knaan
jay rock

good list
representing all the regions properly
and if they for whatever reason didn't wanna throw Nipsey, Pac Div or Jay Rock on that'd still be a really dope "is the west coast comingback?" article

let's be real Jewels, Dom, and Henzo will not be XXL freshman class of 2010. maybe in the future, but not next year.

my list:
nipsey hussle
drake
j cole
wiz khalifa
pac div
fashawn
laugh.gif
)
knaan
jay rock
This list makes sense. Drake's brand is too big to share a cover at this point. Ifhe wasn't on the cover last year, he'll never be on the cover. And Dom does have a wildcard chance. I'm on the east and random _s I know listen toDom.

my list:
nipsey hussle
drake
j cole
wiz khalifa
pac div
fashawn
laugh.gif
)
knaan
jay rock

I'm surprised nobody said Nicki Minaj...I think she'd make it

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Fashawn

J Cole

Nipsey

id say Jay E....

Wiz has to be on there

he was on the last correct?
Naw.
Originally Posted by MrWavez

is it really that good of thing to be on there tho?....think about it...only about 3/10(give or take 1 i think) of them dudes actually "made" it...where the rest of them dudes @?
Whose fault is that though? Surely not XXL on some Madden Cover curse @%@!...

Seems like I need to repost this. Cats are gettin stuff mixed up.

2976588426_0795b87ce0_o.jpg

I'm gonna be perfectly honest and play Devil's Advocate and say that only 3 or 4 people didn't take advantage of this cover like they could have.

I'm gonna sit back and let ya'll play favorites and determine who they are, because it's VERY obvious who they are. Whether you like the artist or not.

ummm.. ima say Charles Hamilton....

Blu...

Cory Gunz.... and... well Mickey had an Honda commercial...
so umm... Curren$y?

I know a girl who's friends with $y. He's supposed to be in some group with Mos Def and Jay E. She also said Atlantic Records is offering a prettydecent size contract. I could believe it.

It dont matter who is Freshmen of 2010 for me. Only dudes im checking for are Nipsey and J.Cole. the rest of them is whateva

Drake
Nicki Minaj
Big Sean
J.Cole
J Money
Nipsey
Yung LA
Jr Hanson (youtube sleeper
smokin.gif
)
Wiz

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

word we need a NT artist on that list
What for? Dudes aint gon do nothin but start *@$#$!$ on em the moment their names are whispered. Hate is the new love

last year we knew who was on the cover by this time..they shot it on november 4th....correct me if im wrong...

this year we aint heard nothing about it....maybe they aint doing it???

Back
Top Bottom