who else is guilty of this? lol...i am...even today

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by cameltrophy24

Kind of like being able to touch the top part of a door frame. My younger bro was jealous as hell, and the first time I could grab and hang on the door frame 
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
lol. i still dunk on door frames...my wife says i'm crazy...

Me too, it's the little things in life like that that make me happy 
laugh.gif

Running up and slapping it, "ARGHHH!!!" 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Glad I'm not the only one.. 
laugh.gif

I used to kill them sound effects. Soundin like Rick Ross 
laugh.gif

guilty of all of this. and LOL at the door frame dunking. back in High School, me and my friends would always "dunk" on each other by hanging on the gate.
but the bedroom dunking was fun as a kid.
How I felt as a kid:
555409_o.gif

What I really looked like:
Mini-spring-rim-basketball-hoop-3.jpg

Back in middle school, me and 2 of my friends would play on his bedroom hoop all the time.. Being able to jump around on these little hoops, even though it was still easy, it was so much fun 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
Jamming on regulation > Jamming on 6 feet  
pimp.gif

that may be the case...but the first time you dunked on one of these goals was epic...admit it. it was on your mind when you first dunked on regulation too. gravity is my best friend, i can't jump anymore...plus i'm 32 with bad knees lol
you too bro. im 20 and i broke my tibia in 3 spots and my ankle in 4 all at once, my leg has never been the same
frown.gif
now i can barely grab rim. so doorway dunking is
pimp.gif
for me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Back in middle school, me and 2 of my friends would play on his bedroom hoop all the time.. Being able to jump around on these little hoops, even though it was still easy, it was so much fun 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
Jamming on regulation > Jamming on 6 feet  
pimp.gif

that may be the case...but the first time you dunked on one of these goals was epic...admit it. it was on your mind when you first dunked on regulation too. gravity is my best friend, i can't jump anymore...plus i'm 32 with bad knees lol
you too bro. im 20 and i broke my tibia in 3 spots and my ankle in 4 all at once, my leg has never been the same
frown.gif
now i can barely grab rim. so doorway dunking is
pimp.gif
for me
roll.gif
How did you manage that? 
eek.gif

Love doorway dunking, still do it once in a while.

Also jumping up and dunking on street signs.

I remember when I used to be able to look down through the hoop I could jump so high... Now I can't even touch the damn rim.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Age... crazy.

I need to get a little hoop for my apartment. My daughters would be getting dunked on all day!

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

I remember when I used to be able to look down through the hoop I could jump so high... Now I can't even touch the damn rim.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Age... crazy.

I need to get a little hoop for my apartment. My daughters would be getting dunked on all day!

roll.gif
roll.gif

Kind of like being able to touch the top part of a door frame. My younger bro was jealous as hell, and the first time I could grab and hang on the door frame 
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
lol. i still dunk on door frames...my wife says i'm crazy...

Me too, it's the little things in life like that that make me happy 
laugh.gif

Running up and slapping it, "ARGHHH!!!" 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Glad I'm not the only one.. 
laugh.gif
Thats crazy... thought me and my older brother were the only ones lol. We also used to
jump off of little ledges and pretend to do skate tricks.... good ole childhood 
roll.gif

i am totally guilty of this. there's even a tape of me and my brother having dunk contests, 21, and HORSE. if i could figure out how to get an old VCR tape digital i'd totally put it on youtube.

It's good to know that I'm not the only one that has done and still does this stuff. We've got an archway that leads from the living room to the kitchen, it requires me to actually jump a little bit to dunk it. First thing I thought of when we were looking at this house to buy it when I saw that archway. lol.

Originally Posted by PRIME

Wait, how old is this video/tape? Was this recorded on an old school camcorder?
Son dressed like its the early 90's.

My dude was vlogging before the internet
eek.gif
What I was thinking too
laugh.gif

Guilty.

I broke at least 3 lights in my room as a youngin', mom wasn't too crazy about those rims

Originally Posted by PRIME

Wait, how old is this video/tape? Was this recorded on an old school camcorder?
Son dressed like its the early 90's.

My dude was vlogging before the internet
eek.gif

Dat cradle
pimp.gif
This. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom