Who else is reppin' #teamtopbutton?

i used to rep hard, and still do a lot, but one day i went to a party where you had to dress a little growner, and when i was rockin that 'lo under the blue blazer i just felt so much cleaner with the top button unbottoned. since then it's been 50/50 depending on how I feel and what shirt it is.

Buttoning the top button is not cool unless you have a tie on. A few pics of some famous people looking foolish won't change that.

Buttoning the top button is not cool unless you have a tie on. A few pics of some famous people looking foolish won't change that.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

i used to rep hard, and still do a lot, but one day i went to a party where you had to dress a little growner, and when i was rockin that 'lo under the blue blazer i just felt so much cleaner with the top button unbottoned. since then it's been 50/50 depending on how I feel and what shirt it is.

c'mon trent don't allow them to sway you. next thing you know you'll be tucking in your shirt.  slippery slope man.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

c'mon trent don't allow them to sway you. next thing you know you'll be tucking in your shirt.  slippery slope man.

Gotta let my chest hair catch air.

#teameffabutton

tom-selleck-shirt-open.jpg

Used to be a religious top button member with a polo.

Im finding that unbuttoning that top one gives it such a different, more relaxed look and feel.

Used to be a religious top button member with a polo.

Im finding that unbuttoning that top one gives it such a different, more relaxed look and feel.

seems like the hooligans in the area button their polo's to the top... i don't dig it. co-signing the tie necessity
pimp.gif

seems like the hooligans in the area button their polo's to the top... i don't dig it. co-signing the tie necessity
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom