Who Here Has A "Good" Job With No College Degree VOL. 40K+

Originally Posted by Xplicit213

IT is where the money's at. My boy makes 65K with out a college degree and hes only been doing this for a couple years. You get your foot in the door with Help Desk and work your way up.
I'm finishing up my Associates within the year to get in this field.  My father works in this field and he recommended I get my Associates 1st and then look in to the certs.  A guy I work with in IT gave me Test Out for the certs I'm interested in which is pretty much a study guide.  I'm doing it for the money and this is my passion.  It's great to have a gig gettin paid nice, but if you're not feeling it the money will only carry you so long.

Originally Posted by JibHUNT7

I made 80k last year. as a building engineer for the "Irvine Company"
Boooo I hate the Irvine Company
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Fools own like everything in Orange County. Making my rent so damn high when I was living there

New JOB

70 per hour /w2

Pradeep Yadav
Intelliswift Software IncE-mail: pradeep@intelliswift.comPhone: 510 -870-3499  BBM PIN: 26CCBFA3
Position – Network Engineer

Job Description:
Network Engineer as part of a team responsible to provide core technical expertise for Networking Infrastructure across Global KLA-Tencor landscape.
Successful candidate will provide key technical expertise and project execution for Cisco LAN, Wireless, VPN and Remote Access.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

sladewislon, anything out here you know of around Sacramento?

Kaiser. PC refresh project

replace windows xp machines with all in one PCs and DELL windows 7 machines , easy job
only need 6 months experience
so easy HS kids can do it
pays 25 per hour no benefits

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I would love to take off 3-5 years away from my career..and I just work a job that pays more than a teacher's salary..and then go back to my teaching career with no student loans

there's teachers on NT? oh

Net Engineer job , easy job
Riverside, CA
Length: 6 month contract to hire

Pay: $48.08/hr and then $100,000 salary when you convert to permanent

call this guy

Kendall Kirtley
Apex Systems, Inc.
5020 Sadler Place Building 2
Glen Allen, Virginia 23060
Direct:  (804) 545-7753
Fax:  (804) 545-7701
kkirtley@apexsystemsinc.com
www.apexsystemsinc.com

anyone on here a Notary Public and have experience working with Vehicle Titles?

So Cal/LA

My in house notary cannot renew her notary public license or whatever for 2-3 months so I need someone ASAP.

back on topic:

My boy who didnt go to college makes a lot more money than me and he is a career military man. He enlisted straight out of HS and did 4-5 yrs of active duty with the 101st out of Ft. Bragg, NC. Afterwards he moved back home and got a full time desk job with the local National Guard office. He's been in the military for bout 13 yrs now, is an E-7, and brings home the equivalent of a $100K+ salary (since military gets taxed differently, his "gross" is technically not $100K but would be equivalent to a $100K private sector job). I give him crap all the time when he complains about how poor he is. I never seen a poor dude own his own home in socal, have a high 5 low 6 figure liquid savings/investments account, and drive a Porsche Cayenne.

Originally Posted by StreetSmarts

slade what are the requirement for the net engineer job and can you pm some more info about 

Its easy just lie about your experience and certs , they dont check to see if you have certs, all you have to know is how to do AIX backups and load and unload tapes in tape drives , easiest job boring too , most of your time will prob be spend browsing NT and facebook
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I could make probably like 40k or so doing construction work this summer. Including unemployment during the winter but I hate HATE my job so im going back to school instead

Originally Posted by StreetSmarts

any ediscovery jobs in socal area?

legal discovery here at my job we need a TAPE boy ,someone that loads tape backups , goes downstairs and processes AIX tape backups loads ARC servers , contacts iron mountain for tape backups from JErsey and UTAH and other sites . easy job pays 32 per hour and you get 24 hour fitness pass and free coffee from columbia

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Hey slade, any open IT positions in Houston, TX for someone with no experience

IBM , you can lie about experience and certs , its 3 interviews easy stuff 

This may be a stretch sladewilson but do you know of anything in IT in Alabama/southeast in general?

Back
Top Bottom