Who Here Has A "Good" Job With No College Degree VOL. 40K+

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

How is it that Slade gets these jobs within "minutes" and y'all are waiting days and weeks to get on? Good luck to those who are dumb enough to believe that they can pull this off.
Just because you dont have experience or any background in the IT field doesnt mean you cant land the job , most people that land IT jobs LIE about experience and the CERTS that they have, join the GAME and land the JOB

hoopin at HAX in HARBOR  city

join SLADEWILSON

ill buy lunch
pimp.gif

546364_3917242327522_1173412631_3670236_1516262879_n.jpg

Originally Posted by sladewilson

How is it that Slade gets these jobs within "minutes" and y'all are waiting days and weeks to get on? Good luck to those who are dumb enough to believe that they can pull this off.
did you know you can buy fake fingerprints , Did you know you can buy Fake ID cards, Did you know you can buy Fake DLs , Did you know you can buy Fake Passports , Did you know before you board an Airline you can pay off TSA before you board the plane
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

did you know before you go to Court you can pay off the JUDGE 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I didn't know any of that simply b/c I don't have to know. Back to my original statement though. Why is it that you "seem" to get these jobs in "minutes" and you get hired for a new job every post but the people you put on are still waiting to hear back? The math is just not adding up for me but is what it is. I got mine the old fashioned way. Hard work. I'm not knocking anybody. Just waiting for the "So I got GOT" post to start filling up this thread is all

This n slade. LOL

Has time to surf NT, take a pic, and post it in between dwight-howarding-on-the-post,dog.

Eiddy got the right idea. Really is that simple

did you know you can buy fake fingerprints , Did you know you can buy Fake ID cards, Did you know you can buy Fake DLs , Did you know you can buy Fake Passports , Did you know before you board an Airline you can pay off TSA before you board the plane
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I didn't know any of that simply b/c I don't have to know. Back to my original statement though. Why is it that you "seem" to get these jobs in "minutes" and you get hired for a new job every post but the people you put on are still waiting to hear back? The math is just not adding up for me but is what it is. I got mine the old fashioned way. Hard work. I'm not knocking anybody. Just waiting for the "So I got GOT" post to start filling up this thread is all

Hard work is for OLDEN DAYZ back in the dayz %@% , going to school graduating oweing 50K , how you gonna finish school and pay that off working at mcdonalds ?? ? ? ? ?  
tongue.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hard work is for OLDEN DAYZ back in the dayz %@% , going to school graduating oweing 50K , how you gonna finish school and pay that off working at mcdonalds ?? ? ? ? ?  
tongue.gif

The lies always find a way to catch you one way or another.  I've seen it happen before. 

Bro you really believe everything a #*+%# says on the internet? 
Every time he punches in twenty 
roll.gif
 he's laughing at yall

This was a useful and productive thread up until around page 18 or so. 

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Bro you really believe everything a #*+%# says on the internet? 
Every time he punches in twenty 
roll.gif
 he's laughing at yall

This was a useful and productive thread up until around page 18 or so. 
HAM CITY   need a job
here you go

9:30 am to 2:30 pm at 421 N 7th St Suite 422 North Lobby entrance Philadelphia PA 19123. Ask for Marisa

Dev it's not the I believe him. I talking to those Who DO believe him. If I believed him I would sending out those "hey man what u got in VA?" posts. What I look like?

You definitely want to be able to speak to your Resume...check the news as the CEO of Yahoo was just canned for lying on his resume for something that probably would not have pertained to him getting the position. 

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

You definitely want to be able to speak to your Resume...check the news as the CEO of Yahoo was just canned for lying on his resume for something that probably would not have pertained to him getting the position. 

552846_3917749660205_1173412631_3670500_1186109368_n.jpg
pimp.gif

Dev it's not the I believe him. I talking to those Who DO believe him. If I believed him I would sending out those "hey man what u got in VA?" posts. What I look like?
http://www.contractsforgeeks.com/TechJobs/Virginia/Richmond.aspx

http://www.contractsforgeeks.com/States/Virginia/IT_Recruiters_Richmond.aspx 

gmckeown@synigent.com 
pimp.gif

snigdha@acttive.nl, Ph : (908) 752-4121
pimp.gif

Good look! I just called and got the job. I start right now! Slade
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That was fastI'm good youngin lol

http://www.contractsforgeeks.com/TechJobs/Virginia/Richmond.aspx

http://www.contractsforgeeks.com/States/Virginia/IT_Recruiters_Richmond.aspx 

gmckeown@synigent.com 
pimp.gif

snigdha@acttive.nl, Ph : (908) 752-4121
pimp.gif

Good look! I just called and got the job. I start right now! Slade
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That was fast I'm good youngin lol

I didnt give you the number for mcdonalds
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but here you go if you want i can paypal you 1 dollar for the payphone
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

McDonald's
transparent.png

6729 Arlington Boulevard, Falls Church, VA
(703) 241-1488()

transparent.png

transparent.png

McDonald's
transparent.png

5885 Kingstowne Boulevard, Alexandria, VA
(703) 924-1946()

transparent.png

transparent.png

McDonald's
transparent.png

1823 North Moore Street, Arlington, VA
(703) 528-1259

transparent.png

transparent.png

McDonald's
transparent.png

9210 Midlothian Tpke, Richmond, VA
(804) 320-7324

transparent.png

transparent.png

Mc Donald's
transparent.png

2801 Franklin Road Southwest, Roanoke, VA
(540) 345-4434

transparent.png

transparent.png

McDonald's
transparent.png

8111 Leesburg Pike, Vienna, VA
(703) 442-5010

transparent.png

transparent.png

McDonald's
transparent.png

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?c...ed=0CHoQhgUwBg&sa=X&ei=W_O7T4uWC6CSyATa3K2VBw 

9079 Hampton Boulevard, Norfolk, VA
(757) 444-7955

transparent.png

transparent.png

Mc Donald's
transparent.png

103 South Carter Road, Ashland, VA
(804) 798-5809()   

Im around 35k only a year into a large financial institution and already received 1 promotion and looking for another in the next 6 months. I also ref and ump baseball for probably 10-12k extra per year. I went to school 2 years then had a kid and raised him so never had a chance to go back. I would like to but also it feels good to have 0 debt.

McDonalds? "That was so 20 seconds ago" I'm a state senator now. Why try if you can lie *shrugs shoulders*

Gotta run, just got an it job w/ NASA. I'm NASA'ing it up right now this very moment

Slade =
pimp.gif

McDonalds? "That was so 20 seconds ago" I'm a state senator now. Why try if you can lie *shrugs shoulders*

Gotta run, just got an it job w/ NASA. I'm NASA'ing it up right now this very moment

Slade =
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Slade =
pimp.gif
People are up here looking for work , you should take this serious i mean nobody is looking for employment as a clown 

lol at people not believing slade..fake resume has been going around for years. I know people who have used complete bs resume and landed a job and have now been working for years..Keep beliving that you can put your retail job on resume and get a decent job out of college. Now a days even entry level jobs require couple of years of experience and when someone is looking at your resume and see retail jobs, guess what your resume is going in the trash

Originally Posted by Kobe BACK

lol at people not believing slade..fake resume has been going around for years. I know people who have used complete bs resume and landed a job and have now been working for years..Keep beliving that you can put your retail job on resume and get a decent job out of college. Now a days even entry level jobs require couple of years of experience and when someone is looking at your resume and see retail jobs, guess what your resume is going in the trash
so what if retail is the only work experience you've had?

Back
Top Bottom