Who Here Has A "Good" Job With No College Degree VOL. 40K+

30t6p3b.gif
This page is terrible and flat out trolling? For why? What exactly isn't being believed in here? Slade gets asked about a job, he posts the info and the person who asks makes the contact. If the person even attempts to make the contact I'd hope they were smart enough to look for the position on a search engine so that when asked where it was found they'll reference that instead of "Slade told me to call." ...Is that whats not being believed? That he actually knows the contact he lists for every job he's posted?
laugh.gif
Come on now.

I actually got a response for the position you posted for me a couple pages ago. I contacted them and they asked me about experience with stuff I'd never heard of
laugh.gif

And I'd hope no one was dumb enough to troll a recruiter about their experience with IT when they've had none, giving them nothing to develop or "support" the lie.

Obviously lying about your work experience or certifications isn't too smart when you've worked at a supermarket or Macy's trying to tell HR about a deep background with A+ or CCNA. Especially if you're a poor liar to begin with.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

30t6p3b.gif
This page is terrible and flat out trolling? For why? What exactly isn't being believed in here? Slade gets asked about a job, he posts the info and the person who asks makes the contact. If the person even attempts to make the contact I'd hope they were smart enough to look for the position on a search engine so that when asked where it was found they'll reference that instead of "Slade told me to call." ...Is that whats not being believed? That he actually knows the contact he lists for every job he's posted?
laugh.gif
Come on now.

I actually got a response for the position you posted for me a couple pages ago. I contacted them and they asked me about experience with stuff I'd never heard of
laugh.gif

And I'd hope no one was dumb enough to troll a recruiter about their experience with IT when they've had none, giving them nothing to develop or "support" the lie.

Obviously lying about your work experience or certifications isn't too smart when you've worked at a supermarket or Macy's trying to tell HR about a deep background with A+ or CCNA. Especially if you're a poor liar to begin with.
the more you interview the better you get , the first time they ask you about CMD and IPconfig you wont know but after 4 or 5 interviews you will have a techniche down

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Dev it's not the I believe him. I talking to those Who DO believe him. If I believed him I would sending out those "hey man what u got in VA?" posts. What I look like?

dukes is actually telling the truth though... However what he's talking about is stretching your 2yrs of experience into 7yrs... Or working at job X, that's basically the same as job Y except that job Y is asking for useless crap that has nothing to do with the job.

All slade is saying is if you work in IT and know what you're doing, tailor your resume to the qualifications section even if you're lying about all the info, kill the interview and whatever little you don't know, you can learn on the job.. Some of you dudes aint hungry enough. Son is here putting you up on game
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Originally Posted by MMG

Nobody wanted Steak for lunch ?
pimp.gif

303404_3917680058465_1173412631_3670485_1333673176_n.jpg

Chris Ruths?
pimp.gif

of course , one time i took this girl there she said id rather eat at mcdonalds
alien.gif

That female sounds like she has questionable tastes.  The flip side of that sounds like you won't go bankrupt because of her.

Originally Posted by Weekz

Originally Posted by MMG

Chris Ruths?
pimp.gif

alien.gif

That female sounds like she has questionable tastes.  The flip side of that sounds like you won't go bankrupt because of her.

I can almost say for certain it was a hood rat.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Weekz

Originally Posted by MMG

Chris Ruths?
pimp.gif

alien.gif

yeah one time i took this girl to MANPOOKO in orange county , its a japanese restruant where you cook your own food, you gotta take off your shoes too when you go inside , this tramp was mean, i wanted head for sure ,i look down witch looked like she needed a pedicure
indifferent.gif
, and then when we got to eating i got the KOBE  beef special , its 160 for 2 people , instead witch wanted to go eat at pizza place down the street
alien.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

laugh.gif
at calling ol girl a witch
remember when everyone had blackberrys ? i was that dude in teh blackberry group on NT , always putting witches on blast, TTs everywhere azzzz shots too
pimp.gif

I have a degree, but my job doesnt require a college degree. im a paramedic and made 84k last year with a full time, and a per diem job. 60k from regular fulltime.

Y'all boys tripping?

$160 Kobe beef and she wanted a deep dish?

Sounds like a keeper to me.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

I have a degree, but my job doesnt require a college degree. im a paramedic and made 84k last year with a full time, and a per diem job. 60k from regular fulltime.

can this be done part time?

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

what are the qualifications to be a paramedic?

Originally Posted by FaBoLoUs22

Advocare huh? I hear many good/bad things. Care to enlighten us?

Came into it skeptical. A guy I work with convinced me to come in as an advisor (best way to do it if you want to make money - roughly $2,100 to start. Perk is that anything unopened can be returned for full refund if within a year just in case you decide to get out). 
Best advice: Be an advisor, you get discounts and can earn money in many ways. Give product to people. Speaks for itself - I've quit drinking pop and so has my family. We drink SPARK which is a powder you mix in water. The big seller is the 24-Day Challenge. It's a "light cleanse" but has seen some pretty strong results from people I've sold to... The key is getting people to try it. People try it, buy it... End up buying so often they become advisors, etc.

You can get in for cheap (under $80) and work your way up to an advisor if you choose to do so. In the past 8 months it's been crazy.. most notably the last two months. Have gone from roughly 3,000 a month to about $7,500 a month. I have every hope and intention to hit Emerald level by end of the Summer.

This is the newest one I found,(slade) here's the intro I wrote for it.

This job doesn't require superb networking skills but you have an unlimited salary cap.

If you are looking for a way to make money, product trials is the easiest and most lucrative system in the advertising market. 

Large companies such as Netflix or Amazon are looking for new ways to advertise and we are their "guinea pigs" so to say.

All you do is show people to trials offered by these companies and let them choose whether or not they want to participate.

I'm not gonna lie and tell you to quit your day job just yet, but you can make some decent money from it if you know your way around the internet.

All you have to do for this job is pay it forward. Join in after clicking the link below and complete a trial offer, then you'll be where I'm at.

You can post ads like these anywhere after you become a member; from Myspace to Facebook, no social networking site has been left unturned in this untapped marketing sector. 

Just click the link below if you want to get started. 

http://www.starter.instantrewards.net/index.php?ref=41847

The one i've been writing for is textbroker.com, where you write articles or blog posts for people on the internet. I have a hard time writing a lot of articles a day so i've only made about $100 a month but hey, it's money and pays my internet bill 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by solegit08til

This is the newest one I found,(slade) here's the intro I wrote for it.

This job doesn't require superb networking skills but you have an unlimited salary cap.

If you are looking for a way to make money, product trials is the easiest and most lucrative system in the advertising market. 

Large companies such as Netflix or Amazon are looking for new ways to advertise and we are their "guinea pigs" so to say.

All you do is show people to trials offered by these companies and let them choose whether or not they want to participate.

I'm not gonna lie and tell you to quit your day job just yet, but you can make some decent money from it if you know your way around the internet.

All you have to do for this job is pay it forward. Join in after clicking the link below and complete a trial offer, then you'll be where I'm at.

You can post ads like these anywhere after you become a member; from Myspace to Facebook, no social networking site has been left unturned in this untapped marketing sector. 

Just click the link below if you want to get started. 

http://www.starter.instantrewards.net/index.php?ref=41847

The one i've been writing for is textbroker.com, where you write articles or blog posts for people on the internet. I have a hard time writing a lot of articles a day so i've only made about $100 a month but hey, it's money and pays my internet bill 
grin.gif

INternet bill ? why not just steal it from your neighbors ?

SLADE WILSON Works for APPLE NOW , free iphone  , IPAD , and MACBOOK PRO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Interview killed it , they believe anything you say
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

546174_3937170025702_1173412631_3681816_1349077325_n.jpg

Originally Posted by MMG

what you doing there?
nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at that broad not enjoying chris ruths
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i have to go to Cuppertino for training , and to get certified prob gonna TROLL the office and do nothing all day
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom